Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why are people so high on Randel El?(Merged)

wilbur58z

forget Randel El or Robinson...

the person i would like see redskins get is... Brandon Lloyd... he was ready for a breakout year last year but you can only do so much as WR when you are playing for 49ers these days...

Take the RFA tag off his head, and I'm on the Brandon Llyod bandwagon as well.

I simply do not trust Randel El. What if something happens to Moss, could he be servicable as a number 1? No. That's why I like Wayne or Moulds. Moss goes down either of those two could fill in. Not as well as Moss, but I don't think you'd see a huge drop off.

Randel-El is a multi-dimensional threat who presents matchup problems for any defense as a result of his versatility.

He may not be the prototype #2 WR we're looking for, but the guy is a gamer, a true football player.

I haven't really heard Randle-el getting much praise. He's an okay player IMO. The only thing with him that I see, is that he is a threat when he gets the ball. He runs really well, so maybe that's a reason why he draws some attention away from Ward.

3 rec for 22 yards.

Not exactly impressive in a big game.

35 rec for 558 yards.

Not exactly impressive for a #2 WR.

Why do we want him again?

Jason

To answer you and the OP as to "Why are people so high on Randel El"..

It's because people are just high.

3 rec for 22 yards.

Not exactly impressive in a big game.

35 rec for 558 yards.

Not exactly impressive for a #2 WR.

Why do we want him again?

Jason

Mabye because he is a cluth player who helps his team win.

His pass to Hines Ward helped to break that game open.

Why would we not want him again?

Mabye because he is a cluth player who helps his team win.

His pass to Hines Ward helped to break that game open.

Why would we not want him again?

Because he's not a clutch player, and no he's not a cluth player either. He's an average at best WR and good PR guy and good for the OCCATIONAL trick play. I wouldn't mind signing him for his punt return abilities but there is no way in hell he can be considered a solid number #2, which is what we need.

Because he's not a clutch player, and no he's not a cluth player either. He's an average at best WR and good PR guy and good for the OCCATIONAL trick play. I wouldn't mind signing him for his punt return abilities but there is no way in hell he can be considered a solid number #2, which is what we need.

First off "Goth" learn how to write a freaking sentence, you are giving

me a headache trying to read your posts. Or should I repeat that

sentence twice like you did in your first post above? I said that he is somone who will force the defense to cover him...why? Because he can do so many things on the field. He can run very well with the ball, he can

throw the ball very well, and he can serve as a good WR when called

upon.

Archived