Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McGahee, Portis, Edge...High on NFL Network !

jayson

You guys think CP is good at hiding it? Maybe. But then there's also the case for Southeast Jerome, Dr. I Don't Know, Coach Janky Spanky, Ditsy Kim, Sheriff Gonna Getchya, Coconut...(was it Joe?), and I'm sure I'm leaving out about 5 or 6 other alter-egos. I mean I don't think anyone knows if Portis has just smoked an ounce of the stickiest of the icky, eaten a handfull of purple poppers, dropped some acid, or it might just be Clinton being Clinton. Thats what I love about the guy, he's completely one of a kind. But when game day comes, in the words of Coach Janky Spanky...he'll put it right here <pointing to his chin>. Just ask Quarles. Portis is my favorite NFL Superstar, high, drunk, or just wacked out sober.

Playboy i have no problem with anyone smoking whatever they chose to smoke. but if its against the rules then it is wrong. They wont have very long life in the NFL, so why not wait til your done playing to smoke away whats left of their $.

as far as this season is concerned their playing days ARE over. does the NFL even test in the offseason? yeah it may be against the rules but the rule should be changed. only perforrmance enhancing drugs should be tested for.

The NFL does not test in the offseason unless you have failed a previous test. I am sure that these guys and a lot of other players get high all the time. As long as they show up for work and give it their all i don't care.

CP seems like he is always high to me. I thought when he wore those crazy glasses for all those interviews that he was just trying to hide his bloodshot/droopy eyes. But he was doing those interviews after practice and i find it hard to believe that he could smoke at Redskin Park. who knows tho.

as far as this season is concerned their playing days ARE over. does the NFL even test in the offseason? yeah it may be against the rules but the rule should be changed. only perforrmance enhancing drugs should be tested for.
The NFL does not test in the offseason unless you have failed a previous test. I am sure that these guys and a lot of other players get high all the time. As long as they show up for work and give it their all i don't care.

CP seems like he is always high to me. I thought when he wore those crazy glasses for all those interviews that he was just trying to hide his bloodshot/droopy eyes. But he was doing those interviews after practice and i find it hard to believe that he could smoke at Redskin Park. who knows tho.

If its not legal, why should it be accepted? If and when its legalized, then it should be cool to buzz off a bit. But why would the NFL put them on the TV if they expected them to be high. If they are representing the League, even during off season events(the season isnt over until the Pro Bowl game) Since there is no such policy and players dont get tested, then they should not have been put on the Leagues flagship station in that condition.

:doh:

I saw it and definitely thought the were blasted. all of their eyes were real squinty. Rich Eisen kept asking mcgahee why he just kept laughing and he siad he was just happy to be here, glad I'm not the only one who thought they were. I can't help but wonder if many of us thought they were high, there were probably nfl guys that noticed also.

they should not have been put on the Leagues flagship station in that condition.

:doh:

agreed. there is a time and place. my only argument is against the nfl's policy. it makes no sense to test and penalize players for something that gives them no advantage. it really isnt the nfls business if a player smokes weed.

Archived