Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McGahee, Portis, Edge...High on NFL Network !

jayson

Edge isn't a media person. He's always been pretty quiet. He is a lot like Sean Taylor in a way. They both could do without the media. But, if you were to put Clinton Portis and Chad Johnson in the same room... look out! LOL!

I always thought that portis blazed but after hearing stories like him taking his mom to the prom and stories of him at college never going out, I think that he is just a laid back country guy. A friend of mine who went to Miami met him and was in his dorm room said that the guy never went out. He looks like a saint compared to edge and willis.

Wait, hold up let me go back to my '94 DC roots.

Edge and Willis was straight LUNCHIN'

CP actually didn't look high but that would be some serious peer pressure. I can see CP in the back of the limo (a little Joe pops up on his shoulder) with Edge passin the blunt, CP takes it (Clinton don't inhale, definitely not super smart). Well we can only hope...

Lets see how these role models pass the next drug test....

aft watching it , didnt think they were really high. I really shows the lack of education. :doh:

Portis just happens to be the best of the bunch. He at least has character. The others are just happy to be rich.

Lets see how these role models pass the next drug test....

who cares if anyone smokes a little weed? it doesnt enhance a players ability. and the thc will be out of their urine in 3 days max, if they drink enough water it can be gone in 24 hours.

who cares if anyone smokes a little weed? it doesnt enhance a players ability. and the thc will be out of their urine in 3 days max, if they drink enough water it can be gone in 24 hours.

Playboy i have no problem with anyone smoking whatever they chose to smoke. but if its against the rules then it is wrong. They wont have very long life in the NFL, so why not wait til your done playing to smoke away whats left of their $.

Archived