Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter King Quote About H.O.F. Voting, For WR

bubba9497

I have learned to ignore the trash that comes from Peter King's mouth. Whenever he talks it seems like logic and reason just bounce off his head and he proves it by constantly going back on his statements. How on earth did Peter King become an NFL expert? Pay me half the amount he makes and I can do a better job.

I have learned to ignore the trash that comes from Peter King's mouth. Whenever he talks it seems like logic and reason just bounce off his head and he proves it by constantly going back on his statements. How on earth did Peter King become an NFL expert? Pay me half the amount he makes and I can do a better job.

I'm just astounded that Monk has not been voted in. I found this page and what resonated with me was the quotes by Ronnie Lott and Bill Parcells. Here are guys who played and coached against him lauding his play. I really hope he makes it in this year.

Here are some theories why Art Monk isn't in the hall.....

Maybe he just didn't have enough receptions......oh wait he retired as the all-time leader in receptions. That's like saying Carlton Fisk isn't a Hall of Famer because the Piazza'a of the world have shattered his catching HR mark.

A dominant QB led to his greatness..........oh wait, he played in five NFC Championship games with four different QB's....well there's gotta be something else.

Great player on a bad team.........or a dynasty.........this isn't working well.

Pretty ridiculous when you think of it this way. Monk, a great samaritan as well deserves better than this.

Another question.......How can Jerome Bettis be a surefire HOF'er and Monk have so much resentment??

Sooner or later King's crusade against Monk will come to a close, because if he had his way about it Swann would still be out along with Stallworth.

Concerning Peter King...this is a guy that Deion Sanders won't even talk to...there has got to be something wrong with him if Deion won't even talk to him.

Here are some theories why Art Monk isn't in the hall.....

Maybe he just didn't have enough receptions......oh wait he retired as the all-time leader in receptions. That's like saying Carlton Fisk isn't a Hall of Famer because the Piazza'a of the world have shattered his catching HR mark.

A dominant QB led to his greatness..........oh wait, he played in five NFC Championship games with four different QB's....well there's gotta be something else.

Great player on a bad team.........or a dynasty.........this isn't working well.

Pretty ridiculous when you think of it this way. Monk, a great samaritan as well deserves better than this.

Another question.......How can Jerome Bettis be a surefire HOF'er and Monk have so much resentment??

You forgot the new one: It's just people in the DC area that ever talk about him or support him for the hall. :rolleyes:

Sooner or later King's crusade against Monk will come to a close, because if he had his way about it Swann would still be out along with Stallworth.

Concerning Peter King...this is a guy that Deion Sanders won't even talk to...there has got to be something wrong with him if Deion won't even talk to him.

Deion wont talk to him?? Wow, I always thought Deion would talk to anyone who would stand to be around him.

I heard a local spots talk show here in J'ville and the guy, a spotrs writer who is a voting member, was commenting on the Monk situation and he said there is definately a block of writers who will never vote for a receiver to get into the hall unless Monk gets there first. I was glad to here it. F peter queen and his biased elitist BS.

:cheers::cheers:

In that case since many want Irvin in Monk has to go in first.

King is a NY Giants homer,thus his bias against Monk.

Homers voting for who gets in shouldn't happen....even Redskins homers...PK should be removed from his position. Just like MOOse johnson should be removed from comentating Cowboy's or Redskins games....If you can't put aside your personal biased and make an objective opinion on these things you shouldn't be in a position of power....

I'm just astounded that Monk has not been voted in. I found this page and what resonated with me was the quotes by Ronnie Lott and Bill Parcells. Here are guys who played and coached against him lauding his play. I really hope he makes it in this year.

Good find on that link. Thanks for sharing it. I was impressed with how much Ronnie Lott had to say about Art; shows what a good judge of character Lott is as well.

Archived