Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Can Always Tell Who The True Fans Are

Frunobulax

One tough part of being a true fan is that when the skins end their season before the SB, my football interest dwindles considerably. While seemingly everyone else is preparing for the party of the year.......I am still in 'what if Carlos got that pick-6' mode. :(

Yeah... only the obsessive compulsive are left.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW :D , notice how the recent, brief-but-merciful, abscence of multiple "lavar" threads seems to be accelerating back to the more normal level of ridiculous, having been kick-started by the first one today that was about absolutely nothing except asking if there was anything "lavar" to talk about? :laugh:

BTW :D , notice how the recent, brief-but-merciful, abscence of multiple "lavar" threads seems to be accelerating back to the more normal level of ridiculous, having been kick-started by the first one today that was about absolutely nothing except asking if there was anything "lavar" to talk about? :laugh:

Yeah... It has been nice.... Although in about 1 month is when everyone starts going nuts on the board and everyone runs over to the tailgate section.. and then it in turn starts having "lavar-thread-type" issues :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah... It has been nice.... Although in about 1 month is when everyone starts going nuts on the board and everyone runs over to the tailgate section.. and then it in turn starts having "lavar-thread-type" issues :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Awesome :laugh: I'll keep that info in mind.

I have not wandered over to the tailgate other than to very briefly read a couple times, but I'm familiar with the type of forum from the one on the Post's message board, not to compare the quality of the forum or of the discussions I'm sure transpire.

Redskins gear is in fashion all year around and no home is complete without Redskins accessories!

Only see a few Redskins fans sporting our colors here in the Midwest in the offseason, but quite a number of Redskins fans show their colors here in Bears country during the season. I met quite a few when we played at Soldier Field in 2003.

I am really excited about next season and can't wait for camp to start!

I work in an office and for fun on Tuesdays there are themes. well today just so happend to be football day. And I being a diehard skins fans, took full advantage of wearing the Burgandy and Gold in an office full of Buffalo Bills fans. I wore the colors proudly and will never stop wearing the burgandy and gold.

Guest SPACESKINS

Are you nuts!

I would freeze to death if I didn't wear any Redskins stuff! :point2sky

Down hear in the ATL,they only wear Falcon stuff when they are winning.Not only that,the only jersey they wear is number 7.No other players are represented. :rolleyes:

Any year where the Skins sweep Dallas and Philly, get revenge on NYG, and then beat Tampa in the playoffs is a good year. The majority of Skins fans wear the colors regardless of the season. This year I feel a special feeling of pride after said accomplishments. I feel sorry for Philly fans (YEAH RIGHT) who still sport thier trash. It's been a while since a team fell so fast (my most recent recollection would be Tenessee). The Skins just need to continue to hold all those fools down next year.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

i wish i could sleep untill training camp!!

Too funny... like hibernate until training camp! :laugh:

Well, I still have my Redskins flag flying off my truck. Every now and then, I get a positive response from another Redskins fan... even if I didn't, it wouldn't bother me! :cool:

:cheers:

Archived