Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In Theory why we arent in the Super Bowl

ChampSkinsFanatic

this has to be the most asinine reason yet as to why we didn't make it. Seriously. Did you ever stop and think that it might've been too many injuries to the team, or perhaps the offense couldn't get it done in the playoffs?

speaking of offense couldn't get it done, how the hell can you sit there with a straight face when you have your sig as a pic of redskins offensive playmakers, which includes BRUNELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!? at what point was he a playmaker? just curious. but i agree, randy thomas going down has nothing to do with us not making it.

1 Man is the reason. Ladell "Hold Your Breath" Betts, if this guy would have never fumbled and injured Randy Thomas, we would have shut out Dallas, and we would most likely be in the super bowl right now. With Randy Thomas down, the offense was never the same.

Do I hate Ladell? No, but everytime he or Rock Cartright runs the ball, I get this uneasy feeling and I cant wait for them to go down, they pick the worst times to fumble the ball.

Actually, we aren't in the Super Bowl because we lost to Seattle two weeks ago.

The reason why we aren't in the Superbowl right now.......

We lost in the playoffs to Seattle 20-10, there you have it.

The team had opportunities to beat Seattle on multiple plays of the game and the team couldn't make the play or convert. It happens......we went 10-6 and made the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Be unhappy if you want, but what we should be saying is "Wow, we went to the playoffs and won 10 games. We have things we need to improve, so let's figure out what they are, do it and go even further next year."

Blaming any one player/coach on this team isn't going to fix the problems.

GOSKINS took the words right out of my mouth! To make to the Superbowl we had to first make it to the NFC Championship game and we didnt cuz the Seagulls beat us 20 to 10!

Now lets fix it and get there next year! But football of ALL sports is the ulitmate TEAM sport and 1 man cant be blamed for it! Win as a team and lose as a team! H T T R

Randy's injury did hurt us, but you really gotta give credit to Ray Brown and his effort. hes almost 100 years old, and he jumped in there and did a hell of a job IMO. we had too many other issues(injuries and such) going on with the team than to blame it on one guy.

This perhaps has to be one of the dumber threads posted on here.

Seriously, Betts is the reason we arent in the super bowl? I can tell you why, because we lost to seattle 20-10, and we just werent good enough this year.

Which is of course inexcusable because all 6-10 teams win the superbowl the next year. Or none have ever done that. I forget which one.

A team is a team, it relies on every single player on the team, injury or no injury, and the other 30 NFL teams cant use the excuse of Ladell Betts as the reason they didnt win the superbowl, so it certainly isnt a good, or even a semi-microscopicaly plausible reason as to why we didnt.

Come on, seriously.

1 Man is the reason. Ladell "Hold Your Breath" Betts, if this guy would have never fumbled and injured Randy Thomas, we would have shut out Dallas, and we would most likely be in the super bowl right now. With Randy Thomas down, the offense was never the same.

Do I hate Ladell? No, but everytime he or Rock Cartright runs the ball, I get this uneasy feeling and I cant wait for them to go down, they pick the worst times to fumble the ball.

Come on now. Thats alot of guilt to lay on one person. If you really look at betts you'll see he is great. If he gets traded to another team I guarantee he'd start, and be right up there at the end with the best.

Archived