Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The origin of Mark Brunell in a skins uniform

supersmartbrunell5

Hahahaha...you just lost all credibility right here. And the fact that you're arguing in a post about us evaluating qb talent, then you make a statement like that, you should probably just give up.

WOW.

Do you even begin to grasp the concept of SARCASM?

I was answering your point about how the Ravens would never allow a touchdown to the Seahawks without Alexander. They allowed a Kerry Collins touchdown. Kerry Collins is, in my opinion, an awful QB. My point was simply sarcasm, a concept that is seemingly above your level of thought.

And I'll never give up as long as there are ignorant holier-than-thous like yourself in this board and in this world.

Your idiocy is legend.

:logo:

Here we go again.

Brunell is not my favorite QB, but having one WR one RB and one TE makes for limited options.

I think he did a good job this year overall, and will be competing for the starting role next season.

JC will NOT start.

Putting him in right away could be disasterous.

But If Ramsey goes, we'll need a third QB.........

And who might that be??????

Hail!:point2sky

lordoftherings.JPG

Hahahaha...you just lost all credibility right here. And the fact that you're arguing in a post about us evaluating qb talent, then you make a statement like that, you should probably just give up.

The purest distillation of irony.

How many times am I going to have to cite 2000 RAVENS ON THIS BOARD BEFORE YOU PEOPLE FINALLY UNDERSTAND THAT TEAM?

2000 RAVENS.

2000 RAVENS.

2000 RAVENS.

2000 RAVENS.

2000 RAVENS.

Is that enough?

In that Super Bowl, Trent Dilfer finished 12 for 25 for 153 yards and one touchdown. Numbers worse than many put up in the end of the year by Brunell. Your above statement is simply idiotic. Teams can go as far as the strength of the TEAM dictates, not the arm strength of the QB. Don't challenge Old Man History, he'll make a fool out of you every time. And please dig Patrick Ramsey out of your ***, he really needs to talk to his real estate agent about some house hunting.

:logo:

Why do I get bashed when I say Jason Campbell could be like Big Ben, Brady or Warner in his first season starting. People say those were once-in-a-lifetime players, yet you're evoking the 2000 Ravens defense. That is the best defense I have ever seen, their defense scored touchdowns every single game and they capitalized in the Superbow because they were playing against turnover machine KERRY COLLINS and extremely weak superbowl team NY Giants.

Brunell is over the hill! His touchdown numbers were inflated. Early in the season our running game was inadequate in the redzone, and nobody wanted to cover Mike Sellers or Chris Cooley. The argument is he didn’t throw many interceptions. How many fumbles did he have? I would take a 50 yard downfield gamble by Ramsey over a sack fumble by “Old Man River”. Ramsey has cost us games in the past with errant throws, but Brunell hasn’t with his costly fumbles? To me it seemed Ramsey made strides late last season. I know Ramsey will be gone before the start of next season, but Brunell is on the downside of his career. Brunell starting is delaying the inevitable. We gave up a lot to get Cambell, so why not get his career going? If the offense can’t stretch the field vertically, then going any father in the playoffs is out of the question.

Archived