Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Staff Prediction

Yomar

That's amazing from Sal P., because he seems to take pot shots at our organization every chance he gets.

And BTW, I've always, uh, been a fan of Suzy's. She's very cute. And I know you're dreaming of talking football with your new chick as you kick it on Sundays (I guess she'll give up her job for you?).

Good luck to you and your desired long distance relationship. :laugh:

Well, I realize it's strictly my own very humble opinion (others will probably call it extremely wishful thinking) but this article is certainly bulletin board material. I would thoroughly love to hear all the lame excuses, "keen" analysis, stuttering, stammering, backtracking, covering up and everything else these "experts" will come up with should the Skins win the division or qualify for one of the wild card slots. It may be a stretch but I think barring a rash of injuries, the Skins could either win the division or at least one of the wild cards.

Like I said, IMHO. Hell, you gotta believe.

Anybody else wondering why they didn't bother to include Jaws in this article? He makes more sense then all these combined.

For the Suze, I'd walk a million miles...

just to be contrary, my picks don't have either the Eagles or the Steelers winning

AFC East: Miami

AFC South: Tenn

AFC Central: Cleveland

AFC West: San Diego

AFC Wildcard: Indy, Oakland

AFC Champ: Oakland

NFC East: Washington

NFC South: Tampa

NFC Central: Chicago

NFC West: St. Louis

NFC Wildcard: Philly, Green Bay

NFC Champ: Chicago

NFL Champ: Oakland

MVP: Eddie George

Coach: Spurrier

Rookie: C. Portis

How are all these people predicting Antwaan Randle El to win Rookie of the Year honors??? The Steelers are a rushing team... with exceptional receiving threats in Ward and Burress. When are the Steelers going to even call Randle El's #???

Geez... the guy gets some PT in preseason against scrubs... and now he's supposed to win ROY from the bench?!? :shootinth

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

One of you has C. Portis as rookie of the year but I hear he isn't even the starter now. Gary is going to be given the first shot this week. Or so I hear. Have I heard wrong????[/size]

Tom, that would be me and your not wrong...although it seems to still be speculative

"The Rocky Mountain News speculates that Olandis Gary will start for the Broncos this week. Gary, Clinton Portis and Mike Anderson are all quality options in fantasy leagues this year, but if you have decent alternatives, you won't want to use any of them in Week 1. "

Anyway, these predictions are nothing more than lubrication for self-gratification

i read the article on espn.com, and you know what, i'm glad nobody picked the skins to do anything in the playoffs. but these will be the same jerks that will claim they were with them all the way if the skins make it to the super bowl. kind of torks me off.

it's nice being an underdog, everyone is picking philadelphia to win the division. that monday night game on september 16th is CRUCIAL.

Archived