Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Ultimate Drunk Thread!

kevinklein

Pete, that's freaking priceless. Thanks for the stories. I'm starting my second semester of school on Sunday...hopefully the stories will start rollin' in for me.

Not much around Salisbury, though.

Have a blast man. The only thing I can say is, me and Tommy had lots of luck, and should either not have drivers licences, or be dead. The condition we often drove in was completely unexceptable.

Take cabs. Designated driver is no fun. It may cost a bunch, but what is someones life worth.

I have a few more to post when I get a chance. We surely partied hard.........

Back in the days of Drive In movies....................

It was common for our gang to go fairly often. I don't actually remember what I had been drinkin, but I went to the snack bar to snag some "Flavos" egg rolls. I guess I was a bit more wasted then I thought, as I swung open the passanger door and plopped in, I found myself on some strange guys lap:doh: Wrong car.................and he wasn't too pleased :(

We also had a habbit if we spotted a friends car there, and knew he was with a chick fooling around. We would sneek up behind the car, and suddenly run up the tunk, over the roof, and down the hood. Being I was too drunk to walk a straight line, I don't know what compeled me to try it on my buddy Mike one night. I made it up the trunk, and stumbled half way across the roof. I didn't have enough speed going to completely clear the hood, and slammed the front end, taking out the hood ornement, and cracking the grill, before hitting the wonderful gravel covered ground. Ya wanna talk train wreck.....

One of my favorites.............

The night I wrecked my 1970 Plymouth Scamp................. Me and my best bud Tommy were on our way back from my shop, and were completely sober at the time, when some bozo ran a stop and I T-Boned him. We didn't get hurt, but we knew it was a night for a good bender. We called Richie to come and get us, and instructed him to bring some JD for the ride back to Tommy's house. So, we had our primers, but Tommy's car was in the shop. Bikes were out being it was the dead of winter, and we had equipment to move for the band we roadied for, so we kind of borrowed his sisters car ;)

So we do the 45 minute drive to Walley's in Bergenfield NJ, killing a 12 pack and a few bones to boot. We unload the truck, and as the band gets rolling, we start to pound it hard. We killed a fifth of Three finger TA Kill ya in no time, washing it down with becks the entire time. About mid way through the bands third set, we were getting pretty loud, and some dude started to mouth off to Tommy. Me being me, I jumped right in and told the guy if he thought he was so tough, to see if he could knock me down with a head butt. Very bad move............for him :D The guy dam near knocked himself out on my stone noggen. Before ya knew it, we had a full blown head butt contest going in the middle of the bar. The staff of the bar put a stop to it after about 15 minutes, so me and Tommy figured it was a good time to step outside to burn one.

As we make it to hes sisters car, we find five big ol bikers leaning up against it. Tommy didn't ask them to get off very nicely ;) , and one of them told him to Ef off. There went the our nice party break. One hell of a fight ensued, and I don't know how long it lasted before the bouncers from the bar came over and broke it up. The worst part was, the wouldn't let us back in the bar. Some nerve huh. They were nice enough to give a message to the lead singer that thier roadies had been kicked out, and were heading back home. So off to NY we head. I have to say, neither should have been driving. Tommy took a turn a bit to fast, and went into a slide. Here in front of us is the friggin Keebler tree. Luck was on our side, and we stopped about an inch away from the tree, but I sware I saw elves running for cover :doh:

The bars in NJ closed at 2am, but NY shut down at 4am, so we headed to our local watering hole. We didn't realize till it was too late why a big section of the parking lot had no cars parked in it. As Tommy stepped out of the car, he fell on his arse. We parked on a solid sheet of smooth ice. I had work boots on, so I could stand and shuffel my way around the car. Tommy had western boots on, and couldn't get off the ground. It must have looked like something from a movie. I would try to help him up, and the two of us would go down. Don't know how long we're out there flopping around, but by the time we actually made it to dry ground crawling, half the people in the bar were on the sidewalk watching, and laughing their butts off.

We get in the bar, and start to hit it hard again. By last call, Tommy was staggering around, and fell once or twice. I was going to catch a ride home with another friend, but I couldn't leave Tommy to sleep in his sisters car. I got his keys after a long battle with him. He was about to fall again, so I heaved him over my shoulder. I'm five nine, and was about 160 at the time. Tommy is six one, and about 235 at the time, so it wasn't the easiest task while stone drunk. I make it out of the bar, and across the street. Guess what I forgot about...................Down we went :doh: There was no way I could lift his dead weight off the ground on ice, so I crawled a little, and dragged him to me. I did this for some time, and getting him into the car was the worse. Don't know how many times I fell.

We got to his house, and my plan was to get him to his room, and walk up the block to my house. As I'm trying to get him out of the car, he starts to wake up, and fall out face first. I was way too blitzed at that point to worry too much, so I grabbed him by the collar, and dragged him to the front door. By the time I get him to the door, he's squirming, and grabbed my leg. I go face first into the bushes, and all I can hear is him snickering. I get myself together, and he's pretty awake but still can't stand on his own. Directly in front of the door is the stairs up to the second floor where his room is, so I figured if I got a running start, I could get him up the steps. We get in the house, and it's time to go for it. He's standing fairly well, so I grab him by the waist, and off we go. About 2/3 th way up, Tommy looses it, and falls back on me.

The two of us tumble back to the bottom of the stairs. As we lay there laughing, the lights come on. As we gain our composure :rolleyes: we look up to see not only his parents, but his grandmother, two of his aunts, and one uncle looking down at us. His dad started yelling something, so I quickly got up, dragged him into the family room off to the left, said good night to his family and stumbled out the door. Wouldn't ya know, as I walked up the street to my house, it starts to rain. The ending to the perfect night.

I was woken the next day by my dad pounding on my door at around 2 in the afternoon. He was yelling something about a towing company on the phone wanting payment, and wondering what to do with the reck. Bad way to start the day.........................

:cheers:

Great story........even if it took me less time to polish off War and Peace. :laugh: :applause:

Ok, every year, the volunteer fire company I belonged to for many years would have this big fund raiser party. I started to drink at about 8..........AM that day while we set up for the party that night. By the time the party officially started at 6pm, I was fairly well blitzed. My bud Dave is an undertaker, and had this pretty cool Hearse Van. A few of us wanted to go and burn a few, so we all pile into the back of the hearse. After a little while, Dave had enough and headed back into the party along with his wife.

After a few more, everybody but myself and Mark went back into the party. Lots of people were starting to come into the parking lot, so we closed the side doors, and continued to party. When we were ready to head back in, we ran into a problem. When the built the hearse van, the made a wall that seperated the two front seats from the cargo area, with a small sliding window. Though, the real problem was that they didn't put any door handles in the cargo area :doh: Hell, it's not like anybody who would normally be in the back of the van could get out.

At a party with about four to six hundred people, Dave didn't miss us. After about ten minutes of yelling as people passed by, I figured I could squeez through the window and get out. I got all of my right arm, shoulder, and head through..................and got stuck :doh: Couldn't go forward, couldn't go back. There wasn't even enough space for Mark to send my smokes to me. A little over an hour went by with me and Mark yelling till finally, this guy Bruce came over. Of course, he was laughing his arse off at my situation as he let Mark out of the back.

Within minutes, at least ten of my best friends stood laughing as Mark and Dave disassembled the window frame to release me. There were three things on my mind at that point, cigerette, bathroom, and a stiff drink.

Being I had extra tickets to the party, I invited a few other non fire dept friends, and they came in at about 11. We partied till about two, and desided to head to Tommys house fore some late night activities. So we're all sittin around drinkin wine, and passin the ol pipe around. I'm kickin in a lazy boy, and I'm dam near passed out, but theres always room for another sip of wine, and a hit on the pipe. I take a huge shotgun from Tommy, and start to choke on smoke :D Next thing I know, everything I had drank since 8 that morning was commin up.

I did a Buggs Bunny....................... Cheeks puffed out, two fingers over my lips, with a tiny stream of liquid squirting from between my fingers. I couldn't get out of the chair without using both hands. Tommy looks at me......"Petey.....you gettin sick ?" I just shook my head up and down. "can't get out of the chair........can ya" I shook my head back and forth, all the time heaving with that tiny stream of liquid still squirting. "Let me help ya up" says Tommy.

What happened next was the last thing I ever expected. Tommy figured pushing down the foot rest to get the chair more upright would be best, which would make sense. A simple push with his foot would have worked fine, but Tommy was as drunk as me, and jumped onto the foot rest. As he fell forward at me, I flew up and met him with an explossion of puke. Now, we're both tangled in the chair, covered in puke. I remember finally making it to the bathroom, and getting sick for some time. I woke up on the floor of the bathroom between the sink and the comode to the sound of pizz hitting the water, with Tommy standing over me as he went. "Hey Petey..............we're going to Dennys for some food.............you up for it ?"

I got up, walked into the stall shower, and hosed myself off. We stole some of his brothers cloths, and it was off to Dennys. Ya just can't start the day without a good breakfast....................

:cheers:

After another party, my gf didn't stick around at the party. I called her to come pick me up, because I was drunk off my ass. She finally came, and took me back to her place. Her and her roommate at the time were watching a movie or something. Anyway, part I of the story was she took me into the bedroom to undress me (I literally couldn't do it) and as she was near my nether regions, I released the loudest fart I've ever had (again, this was repeated to me, I don't remember). Anyway, that did not please the gf. I laid down, and they went back to watching their movie.

LMFAO!!!!!! funniest thing i've read in a minute!!! :cheers:

Not really a funny story, but I got kicked out of the lamest bar in Waikiki last night because I was "too drunk."

For those of you who live here or have lived here, it was Tsunami's. What a pile of crap bar that is. And I got thrown out!!! :mad: Oh well...I was pretty effed up last night! :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

hI EXITEME SKINS! i drank a little much tonight and i tought tat this would be hte place to share. thi thread is my own creation and rightr baou t now i am gla f i credated thid tbhead! eceryone i have an annoucnemetn. do not drink tequila and vodka at trhe same tiome veacsue it will make you too drnk to post on extremeskins.com.

college rulesz.

kevinklein!

hI EXITEME SKINS! i drank a little much tonight and i tought tat this would be hte place to share. thi thread is my own creation and rightr baou t now i am gla f i credated thid tbhead! eceryone i have an annoucnemetn. do not drink tequila and vodka at trhe same tiome veacsue it will make you too drnk to post on extremeskins.com.

college rulesz.

kevinklein!

Well...that's a fun read. Sorry to everyone who read this. It might have made you slightly dumber.

Yeah...I'm pretty drunk tonight. I've got a good drunk story from last Sunday;

So its the probowl, and we've been drinking since 9am in the parking lot. I'm pretty solidly drunk off my ass, and Tiff, Raven and I go to get some food, leaving Bonef1de in the seats watching my camera. Anyway, we're walking around the stadium and there is a "hole" in the upper decks where you can see the field. So I stop for a few seconds to watch the game, letting the girls get ahead of me. When I go back to follow them, I see this group of dudes hitting on them. They're like whatever, and blow them off, and they keep walking (towards me).

So the guy in the front is decked out in Cowboys gear; I can't honestly remember what he had on, but it was either a 31 or 21 jersey and a Cowboys hat. As he walked by, I gave him the double thumbs down and was like "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He was like, "Whatever, Skins SUCK!"

To that, I responded "Brunell, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNG DEEP!"

That shut him up!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived