Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter Warrick

RDSKNfaithfull

How about the top 4 players that year which were considered way better than everyone else. Courtney Brown, Lavar and Samuels and Warrick. Now warrick and Brown are outright bust. But it isn't like Lavar and Samuels are all pro. They both could be though. Shows how much the draft is a crap shoot.

How about the top 4 players that year which were considered way better than everyone else. Courtney Brown, Lavar and Samuels and Warrick. Now warrick and Brown are outright bust. But it isn't like Lavar and Samuels are all pro. They both could be though. Shows how much the draft is a crap shoot.

I wouldn't call Brown a bust. Warrick however is a bigtime bust!

Chris Samuels and Lavar Arrington have a combined 7 pro bowl appearences :)

only simular to Coles in a me first attitude

after 5-6 years he is yet to be productive, he's a waste

Who cares what he was (bust) he is now a good athlete who is better than what we have that could come cheap with a chip on his shoulder and somthing to prove. I don't think Taylor Jacobs has had a year with more than 800yards? I don't think Taylor can return punts and I would hate to have to start the likes of Farris or Brown at reciver due to injury next year:puke:

Warrick > Jacobs

Warrick > Farris

Warrick > Brown

Patten and Trash for that matter would be pushed by Warrick

why do we want another #3 receiver when we still dont have a #2?

Because he is cheap and this thing called the Salary Cap exist:doh: This isn't fantasy football :doh: If healthy he is a good guy for depth but who cares about depth right? :doh: We have Farris and Brown two guys who have not even had a 100yd season

To push guys like Jacobs, Farris, and Brown completely out of the receiver rotation. If Warrick were to be obtained, i would expect the core would look something like this.

1.Moss

2.Free agent

3.Patten

4. Warrick

5.Thrash

i dont think we could afford a receiver corp with those names in it. we need to just get a #2 receiver who is solid with good hands and toughness, and then use jacobs/thrash/patten in the third role. dont forget we paid patten some good $ in the offseason.

i dont think we could afford a receiver corp with those names in it. we need to just get a #2 receiver who is solid with good hands and toughness, and then use jacobs/thrash/patten in the third role. dont forget we paid patten some good $ in the offseason.

How much do you think Warrick would cost? So you are thinking we will have to go with the likes of Farris again next year? Warrick should be cheap his recent lack of success is a good thing.

A year with 819yds and playing special teams isn't exactly doing nothing

Archived