Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

J. Campbell better be all we hope

TheGreek1973

Campbell looks like he will be a great qb for the Redskins. Give him one more year of learning under Brunnell (assuming hes not going to be injured) and then make him our franchise QB. There was a reason Gibbs traded what he did for him!

Agreed, the screens and obstructed view seats need to go.

If you drafted Heath Miller, you would have to have a QB to throw the ball to him, so a comparison between TE & QB, there is none. JC has not even thrown a ball so why even question his skills before seeing them. Let's give him a chance before we say he was a bad draft pick.

Gimme a break dude. Tell me one time in history a team rode a TE to the Super Bowl? Tony Gonzalez? Antonio Gates? Miller is neither and where are those teams right now.

Shannon Sharpe, does he count? Then again nobody heard of Stokley till the S.B.

I worry about his experience. I don't care how much he has learned so far. You need to get out and just play and learn. Look at Ben R this year as opposed to last year. That said, a good game plan with good play calling matters a lot. Just look at the games today. It is clear which team came with a better game plan. As to how well he will do, I am not worried. I am confident he is the future. The only question is whether he gets it done next year or it takes him another year to excel. Many times QB's take a couple of years to develop.

Archived