Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins..3rd QB?

yankstrat

With the addition of Saunders to the coaching staff it stands to reason that he may have an "in" with certain KC players who are free agrents. Previous coaching connections led to aquiring Salavea, Daniels, Clark, Prioleau and others. With the likely departure of Ramsey and the possible emergence of a young QB, it would seem to make sense to sign a QB familair with the ways of Mr. Saunders. Enter Todd Collins? Collins has played for KC for 5 years and therefore, I assume, is familiar with the ways of our new OC. The move would make sense to me although, I confess, I do not know very much about Collins' abilities

With the addition of Saunders to the coaching staff it stands to reason that he may have an "in" with certain KC players who are free agrents. Previous coaching connections led to aquiring Salavea, Daniels, Clark, Prioleau and others. With the likely departure of Ramsey and the possible emergence of a young QB, it would seem to make sense to sign a QB familair with the ways of Mr. Saunders. Enter Todd Collins? Collins has played for KC for 5 years and therefore, I assume, is familiar with the ways of our new OC. The move would make sense to me although, I confess, I do not know very much about Collins' abilities

:logo:

And he is from Quarterback U!!!!!

:logo:

Archived