Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The big debate..what about Brunell now

dmauro1

I always thought Ramsey was a way more logical QB to bring us to the next level than Brunell. Sure he has trouble in the short game but the arm strength diff. is just too much to side w/MB. However, in JG's ultra consevative O, MB was prob better suited than PR to lead it. However, the last half of the season, MB's TOs went way up and his already lesser strength arm went way down. Still, maybe MB was better suited than PR for this O...

but now..

even if we open up the O a little bit w/the new OC, does that change the debate between MB and PR? I know 23234545 threads have been started over this debate but this new hire really raises new questions

I know 23234545 threads have been started over this debate but this new hire really raises new questions

Then why not post to one of those, where this question has been debated over and over.

Doesn't matter, anyway. 1000% chance Ramsey is gone, along with the U-Haul he had at Redskins Park earlier this week.

Speculations, speculations leads to constipation :laugh:

Listen, Brunnel is going to become a "good" backup QB. Ramsey is going ba, bay. 2006 will be all about "fast" football for us. Look for lottta Campbell flying all over the field. Man I can't wait any longer!!! :applause:

After reading about Saunders' offense it said that he likes to open the running game with the vertical passing game, and not the other way around. That being said it would make more sense to keep Ramsey around due to his arm strength, MB doesn't fit in a vertical passing offense. I think that Ramsey wants to start for a team in the NFL, so he'll probably ask for a trade. I'd like to see him stay though, I've always liked him and I think he could be great. Jake Plummer was an INT machine, but once you put him behind a capable offense, look what happened. Similarly, I think Ramsey could shine at the helm of a capable offense.

Brunell will be the starter when the season opens no matter how well Campbell performs because Gibb's just loves the guy too much. However, Brunell is injury prone as we've seen the past two years and even before that. So in week 2 Brunell will pull an a** cheek muscle and go on IR. Jason Campbell takes over, shocks the heck out of every body and the Redskins finish 12-4 and win the Super Bowl!!

Did I mention Patrick Ramsey in all of this? Love Pat, but I think he's going bye, bye.

Archived