-Falcons-9-7

-Bucs-9-7

-Saints-6-10

NFC West

-Seahawks-12-4

-Rams-8-8

-Cards-7-9

-49ers-6-10

I think the division winners are correct, but everything else is kind of crazy. Your projecting TWO 9-7 teams to make the playoffs. These predictions are a little too balanced. In addition, mark my words, the NFC East will get at least two teams into the playoffs.

Free agency, restructuring of contracts, the NFL draft, this year's NFC and AFC Championships game still to be played forget the Super Bowl and preidctions about next season already? :doh:

Wow. And the Giants on the decline? That is funny. They won four of their last five regular season games. I think I will hold off on making these kinds of predictions. I doubt the Giants defense plays as poorly with Pierce back in the lineup and the rest of their starting LBer's.

Wayyyy too early for this thread.

']Free agency' date=' restructuring of contracts, the NFL draft, this year's NFC and AFC Championships game still to be played forget the Super Bowl and preidctions about next season already? :doh:

Wow. And the Giants on the decline? That is funny. They won four of their last five regular season games. I think I will hold off on making these kinds of predictions. I doubt the Giants defense plays as poorly with Pierce back in the lineup and the rest of their starting LBer's.

Wayyyy too early for this thread.[/quote']

that's why you're a giants fan you douche:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

God, its definately going to be a long offseason. There is going to be a BUNCH of things happen in free agency and the draft that are going to be key for some teams, and there is always some sleepers and under acheivers that no-one ever sees coming. In other words, its way too early to be talking about this.

NFC EAST: WASHINGTON 10-6, NY10-6, DALLAS 9-7, PHILLY 7-9

NFC SOUTH: CAROLINA 11-5, TAMPA 10-6, ATLANTA 6-10, NEW ORLEANS 2-14

NFC NORTH: CHICAGO 13-3, MINNESOTA 9-7, GREENBAY 7-9, DETROIT 3-13

NFC WEST: SEATTLE 9-7, ARIZONA 7-9, ST. LOUIS 5-11, SF 4-12

I think the seattle bubble busts in nfc championship and continues to go downhill. I don't think Alexander comes back and I think that if the Texans don't throw the checkbook at hutchinson then their owner should be shot(by david carr). They might actually have to play a schedule next year and i don't see them getting it done. that being said they are still the least sorry of the sorriest division in football.

This makes about as much sense as any of the afore mentioned finals. The Redskins have about as much a chance of winning the division as the Cowboys winning nada.

The Giants are the definate frontrunners in the NFCE.

It's not even close.

The Giants? I believe, my friend, that I would like to take a hit off your crack pipe, please.

East:

Redskins (11-5) - I think it will be harder to sweep Philly this year, but games against Houston and Tennessee should make up for that. The only question mark is the QB position: who will play the whole season and how well will they play? Still, the Redskins have a QB-friendly system right now and should be a winning team regardless of who plays.

Eagles (10-6) - A healthy McNabb and Westbrook will be back. People forget how good they were before 2004 even without T.O. No, T.O. did not injure Westbrook and McNabb, nor did he let go if key D-linemen like Simon and Burgess. If they re-tool their D-line, they'll be a legitimate threat.

NY Giants (9-7) - Eli Manning is not playing well at all. They have a much tougher schedule this year, so they'll have a hard time matching this year's record.

Dallas (7-9) - Deadsoe is only a year older, Sean Payton is gone, and they have a few needs on offense. I don't care if they have Parcells, they're still in trouble.

North:

Chicago (12-4) - Grossman should go through some progression and they have a lot of division games against weak teams. They should duplicate or supersede their success of the previous season.

Minnesota (8-8) - They have a few easy games in the division, but they'll experience growing pains. This won't be their year.

Detroit (5-11) - A re-building franchise with more than a few needs. They should appreciate five wins.

Green Bay (4-12) - McCarthy will probably be garbage and the defense will suck without Jim Bates. The offense could be better with Javon Walker returning, but that won't help them enough.

South:

Carolina (12-4) - They'll once again be a juggernaut in the NFC as long as they don't lose too many key players. If they don't win the SB this year, they have a good chance of winning next year.

Tampa Bay (10-6) - The offense could be even better, but I'm uncertain as to how Marinelli's absence will affect their defense early on. They'll play a tougher schedule this year, so they should drop a win or two.

Atlanta (9-7) - This could go up to 11-5 if they sign T.O., but for now I'll say they're a 9-7 team since they don't appear to be a great team. Vick still sucks as a passer and the defense gives up big plays.

New Orleans (4-12) - This is a franchise that's making all the wrong moves lately. They're going to have another painful season.

West:

Seahawks (10-6) - Can they duplicate their Cinderella season? Not with a first-place schedule. Lucky for them, they're in the NL West...err...NFC West.

Rams (7-9) - The coaching change won't be swift and easy, but you'll see Linehan start to make things click by the end of the season. They'll look a little like the Dolphins of this season.

Cardinals (6-10) - They're so close to being a decent team, yet so far. It's a crying shame Fitzgerald and Boldin don't have a QB to throw them the ball.

49ers (4-12) - Another long, hard season. They could very well improve, but they'll have to keep Julian Peterson. If they don't, they'll remain in the NFC's cellar.

Archived