Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowyboy Fans Are Mad!!!

macnoke03

Posts from Cowboyszone:

"Who does Snyder think he is. There is a reason why Ast. Coaches are paid a certain amount. You dont overpay them just because you generate so much revenue from your franchise. These other small teams that dont generate income are left at a loss. Tagliabue needs to do something about it"

"Once again, Snyder and Gibbs get it. Bill and Jerry don't"

Well, they had a chance to get'em. Asst. Coaches want to be coaches, because it's all about the fame and ****... So it's not that we can pay them, it's that those other teams don't interest Greg or Saunders.

also, isn't Dallas like one of the most lucrative franchise next to the skins?

Isn't the Cowboys #2 in revenue to the Skins????

Don't blame Snyder because Jerry is a cheap skate

I beleive those are quotes from two different posts.

I do beleive that eventually something will be done to curb the trend of escalating salaries for coaches.

Gotta hand it to Snyder and Gibbs tho. They have assembled the best staff in the league.

LMAO at the Cowboys complaining about money. I thought you were "America's team?"

The Cowboys fans complaining about money...sure they're justified to do that :rolleyes: ...if they signed Coach Saunders how much you want to bet they would be crowing about how they are the team to beat next year?

If they're "America's team" I think it's time for me to start brushing up on the CFL.

Who cares what they think...They're pissed because we got one of the best offensive minds in the league when we had the chance...and their OC just went to coach the Saints.

I don't care what cowpuke fans think but I do think it's funny how they are all scared and mad now :laugh: :dallasuck

Dallas Cowboys: America's Team with a South American Payroll!!!!!

Too Funny! That fan is just mad that Jerreh didn't get the drop on Snyder. I read a report that Joe was in KC with Redskins-One yesterday. I think Redskins-One is invoking more fear in opposing teams than the 2005 offense.... LOL

Cowboys fans around the DC area have vanished....adios...exctinction....its funny.

They get beat by us twice...dont make the playoffs...and they refuse to show their true colors....i guess they arent that true.

I havent see a cowboy shirt/jersey/cap in over a month. You used to see them from time to time in DC/Gtown....its like the franchise has gone defuct.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

i just signed up over there to try and help some of our guys that are getting ganged up on but they wont let me....my username of 'burgundyandgold' probably gave me away

Archived