Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Nascar Driver

ChiefPowhatan17

Who is the true Redskins Nascar Driver. So many are gonna say Tony Stewart or Bobby Labonte. But, I think for sure it is Dale Earnhardt Jr. cause he is actually a Redskins Fan. Elliot Sadler might be since he is from Virginia.:logo::logo::logo:

Let's see.

Tony Stewart is from Indiana and said he was a Colts fan.

Bobby Labonte is from Texas and said he was a Cowboys fan.

Dale Earnhardt Jr is most diffenently a Redskins fan.

Yeah, I heard that Dale Jr would call in to his crew chief while he was in a race to see who was winning the Redskins game. Definitely a Redskins fan there.

Yeah, I heard that Dale Jr would call in to his crew chief while he was in a race to see who was winning the Redskins game. Definitely a Redskins fan there.

Understandable....he hails from NC and growing up for him that was skins country because lack of Carolina Panthers, nice to see he's sticking with the skins regardless now :logo:

Jr is definitely a fan. As said before, he asks for game scores during races. When we were losing, they wouldn't tell him, or make up scores. He has also been to training camps, and practices I believe. Lastly, he said how speachless he was when he first met JG in the pits.

Who is the true Redskins Nascar Driver. So many are gonna say Tony Stewart or Bobby Labonte. But, I think for sure it is Dale Earnhardt Jr. cause he is actually a Redskins Fan. Elliot Sadler might be since he is from Virginia.:logo::logo::logo:

Dale Jr. came to a bunch of training camps this past year. Tony Stewart was on the sideline for one game, that was a classic rivalary that nobody should miss. Dale Jr. is a hardcore skins fan.

I don't know if youy guys realize that a large potion of nascar drivers say they root for the Redskins. Just goes to show how much respect Coach Gibbs carries.
\

I wonder if those drivers are from the South east.I read in a NASCAR Scene paper/mag that many root for the Panthers now.

Archived