Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRO BOWL FLUKE! skins got robbed

Doodie987

Clintin Portis, Cris Cooley, Sean Taylor, and Marcus or Lemar

WARICK DUNN of Atlanta made the pro-bowl over C.P, Clinton destroyed him this year in stats, and even is a bigger name

Mack Strong of Seattle made the pro-bowl over Cris Cooley- Cris did better than most recievers this year, hes a decent blocker and had an amazing year....what hell did mack strong do that cris didnt tripple?

Roy Williams of Dallas made it over OUR Sean Taylor....Sean Taylor is better, why dont people relize this?!?!?

Marcus made it last year his year was a little weaker this year, but Lemar lead our team in tackles i believe and he had an amazing year and he deserved pro-bowl

B.S pro-bowl

good for Santana- but a lot of skins got robbed

Yes, CP,Cooley and Taylor,

But, technically Taylor plays FS and Roy Williams plays SS, but Roy Williams sucks compaired to Taylor. This is a fact.

Washington should've made it, but it would've been hard for Marshall to make it just because Urlacher is in that category. Trotter made it some how from Philly, but that is like a sympathy vote by coaches or something. I don't think he had a good year at all, but he did well the year before. Alot of the Probowl is name recognition.

as much as i hatre seattle, Mack strong did kinda deserve to be there, i mean he was the lead blocker for alexander and wasa huge reason why he has 16 untouched td's

Mack Strong has been the best FB in the NFC for some time now. He has always had a 1,000+ running, he is like Richardson in KC. COoley isn't a true FB either, so it will be tough for him to make it to the pro bowl. I think Brunell got robbed too. Vick had a terrible year.

Archived