Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quote from MVP Alexander

Boots

Have/Would you bring your significant other to a strip club with you?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Have/Would you bring your significant other to a strip club with you?

• Yes please
    • No thank you

I'm still here because 'skins fans are still talking crap about the Seahawks and their players. If you don't want me here then have me banned or quit talking about my team or it's players. I have already said in this thread I didn't mean to imply it was deliberate. http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2126079&postcount=14

We arent talking smack. Im not at least. The other guy was just commenting on the intesity of the play, not the end result. Those who are talking smack are just doing it deliberatly because we know you are reading this. They win because it triggers you to comment out of frustration. Being a Seahawks fan though... why are you still on this board? You knocked us out fair and square. Good game. Good luck this weekend. Am I missing anything? Is there any other reason for you to be here other then to be a troll? Come on, just let it go for the offseason.

I'm still here because 'skins fans are still talking crap about the Seahawks and their players. If you don't want me here then have me banned or quit talking about my team or it's players. I have already said in this thread I didn't mean to imply it was deliberate. http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2126079&postcount=14

I could care less how long you stay and listen to me talk crap about the seachikens or their players. Shawn A. is a marshmallow with shoulder pads and will someday become a good cheerleader.

Looks like you want to have it both ways...an accident that should be avoided?

How might that happen in a football game where the object is to stop the runner from advancing the football and great big lineman are trying to knock the #$%^&*(* out of you while you're trying to tackle the runner.

You either think it was a cheap shot or you don't...make up your mind.

As Stew tried to tell you earlier it doesn't make sense that you're still posting on this board since game is over.

If I were you I'd spend my time trying to get tickets to the game to cheer on your team where you might do some good rather than getting your chops busted on another team's board.

Don't give me the you are too far away junk either...I live in Chicago and attend almost every Redskins home game (missed one last year and one this year). If we had been hosting the playoff games I wouldn't have been watching on TV when my team played.

Don't think I would want you to be banned or go away anymore...i's kinda fun to watch you be a "cat toy" for the other posters.

Happy sniveling!

sean alexander is not soft.

and i guarantee that you guys that are saying he is soft would reverse course real quick if he donned the burgundy and gold.

No, he is soft. He needs the line he has to be successful. Soft doesn't mean that he doesn't have tremendous field vision or that he doesn't know how to set up his blockers extremely well. What it means is he got knocked the f--k out and he doesn't use his size to blow up defenders the way some other backs his size do.

Yeah, a knee to the back of the head while a player is down on the ground is a great thing to be proud of and try to emulate next year.

LaVar Arrington gave him the concussion, not Lemar Marshall. The knee you're describing was by Marshall and by the time he got there it was already too late for Alexander.

Looks like you want to have it both ways...an accident that should be avoided? How might that happen in a football game where the object is to stop the runner from advancing the football and great big lineman are trying to knock the #$%^&*(* out of you while you're trying to tackle the runner.

You either think it was a cheap shot or you don't...make up your mind.

1) I never said it was a cheap shot. 2) It's the kind of thing that most players try to avoid 3) That play isn't something to be proud of or emulate.

As Stew tried to tell you earlier it doesn't make sense that you're still posting on this board since game is over.

It makes as much sense as you all talking about the Seahawks, Alexander and the game. Move on, don't you have the draft and free agency to talk about? I'll be glad to move on as soon as you do.

If I were you I'd spend my time trying to get tickets to the game to cheer on your team where you might do some good rather than getting your chops busted on another team's board.

My chops aren't getting busted. None of you have even come close, sort of like your team against the Seahawks without their best offensive weapon.

Don't give me the you are too far away junk either...I live in Chicago and attend almost every Redskins home game (missed one last year and one this year). If we had been hosting the playoff games I wouldn't have been watching on TV when my team played.

Well since you don't know a damn thing about me, your opinion about my Seahawk game attendance isn't worth the time it took me to read and respond to it. I'll be watching my team play this weekend, hope you enjoy rooting for the loser two weeks in a row.

Don't think I would want you to be banned or go away anymore...i's kinda fun to watch you be a "cat toy" for the other posters.

Happy sniveling!

Don't think it matters what you think or want. I'm not sniveling, I'm just here to point out ignorance when I see it.

sean alexander is not soft.

If you want to fix his image problem, then talk to his brother - not 'Skins fans. His brother was quoted as saying something to the effect of "a six yard run that ends by Alexander running out of bounds is just the same as a six yard run that ends with him getting tackled. So why take a hit when you don't need to?"

Lets just say Jim Brown would never be tied to a thought like that.

1) I never said it was a cheap shot. 2) It's the kind of thing that most players try to avoid 3) That play isn't something to be proud of or emulate.

It makes as much sense as you all talking about the Seahawks, Alexander and the game. Move on, don't you have the draft and free agency to talk about? I'll be glad to move on as soon as you do.

My chops aren't getting busted. None of you have even come close, sort of like your team against the Seahawks without their best offensive weapon.

Well since you don't know a damn thing about me, your opinion about my Seahawk game attendance isn't worth the time it took me to read and respond to it. I'll be watching my team play this weekend, hope you enjoy rooting for the loser two weeks in a row.

Don't think it matters what you think or want. I'm not sniveling, I'm just here to point out ignorance when I see it.

You just showed us all how immature you are. We are allowed to REFLECT on our season, let alone our last game. We are on the right message board to do so, ya know Redskins fans on a Redskins board. makes sense. You are a loser who has nothing better to do then cry when Redskins fans make comments you dont agree with, and if we were on your teams message board then I would stand up and tell my fellow redskins fan to come here, to extremeskins and continue the chat. You however, like an adolescent little girl, continue to embarrass yourself by making frivilous, idiotic statements that would only hold merit in the appropriote forum, a Seahawks fan site. I seriously hope you stay now. Its fun to watch all the Redskins fans comment on your silly posts, and we have every right to, because you bring it on yourself by coming in here and talking that garbage. It seems to me you have no friends, you probably argued like a baby with all of them and now you are lonely and playing on the internet to find something to consume your time. Well ok message board troll, dance and play and entertain us. The stage is yours, we can grind the organ while you dance beside it. Or you could save a little face and go enjoy the rest of your season. You still have one to look forward to, let us reflect on ours.

You act as though your comments here are in some way inflicting harm or mental anguish on me. As if you matter. You are all investing a lot more emotion and energy on this than I am. But you are right I should allow you to reflect in peace now that your season is over. Good luck next year.

You act as though your comments here are in some way inflicting harm or mental anguish on me. As if you matter. You are all investing a lot more emotion and energy on this than I am. But you are right I should allow you to reflect in peace now that your season is over. Good luck next year.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The funny thing is, we arent investing anything into anything. We all are comfortable with each other, we all find you very funny to laugh at when you make comments, and we KNOW that we are obviously getting to you. You respond to EVERYTHING we write. You cant help it, its almost compulsive. WE dont mind, its free entertainment and we arent even putting any effort in it. My whole office loves the fact that you keep responding. I keep reading your posts out loud to my office and you keep providing entertainment. So, as long as it isnt bothering you, and it sure isnt bothering us, then please, by all means defend your team some more, tell us how good Matt Hassleback is, tell us how much of a man you think SA is, and we will give you our opinions and continue to pull responses from you, thus you will keep entertaining us. Thanx man, at first I thought it would be a cowboys troll or a divisional foe who came through here and gave us our laughs, who knew it would be a Seahick clown!?! Thanx clown, now dance and make us laugh more.

I wasn't making fun...
Yes, you were making fun.
Yes!...Yes you did get your punk ***** knocked out!
It looks a lot better if you just man up and admit you said something a bit crass, than to try to defend it and explain it away.
If that style of hard hitting play leaves a couple players seeing double for a while then great! If my commenting on a player feeling a bit wobly is to much for you than maybe it's time for you to change your tampon!!
I suppose I could say the same thing about Trufant laying out Santana Moss, and you'd be OK with that?

Yes, you were making fun.It looks a lot better if you just man up and admit you said something a bit crass, than to try to defend it and explain it away.I suppose I could say the same thing about Trufant laying out Santana Moss, and you'd be OK with that?

If you said it on your board, referring to the intensity with which he played, then no, we wouldnt have a problem with it, because you guys did play with a boat load of intensity, it brimmed from every position. But say it amongst your friends and fellow fans, not on a strangers board.

If you said it on your board, referring to the intensity with which he played, then no, we wouldnt have a problem with it, because you guys did play with a boat load of intensity, it brimmed from every position. But say it amongst your friends and fellow fans, not on a strangers board.
Stew, when people make statements or jokes at the expense of someone getting injured, it says more about the people making the statements or jokes than those people would otherwise want to admit about themselves. It doesn't matter if it was here on ES or on a Seahawks board -- if I'm talking about Santana Moss getting slammed, and oh wasn't that funny how he got decked and layed out and maybe he even cracked some ribs, it reveals that my character and maturity aren't what they should be. Likewise, people here laughing at Alexander going down, or behaving a bit odd on the sideline after getting a concussion, reveal that they are far more juvenile than they'd care to admit.

Personally, I don't give a rat's hind end about that. If adults want to act like children, that's their choice. However, what Boots did was even cheesier -- he made the crack, and then backed off and denied it.

Stew, when people make statements or jokes at the expense of someone getting injured, it says more about the people making the statements or jokes than those people would otherwise want to admit about themselves. It doesn't matter if it was here on ES or on a Seahawks board -- if I'm talking about Santana Moss getting slammed, and oh wasn't that funny how he got decked and layed out and maybe he even cracked some ribs, it reveals that my character and maturity aren't what they should be. Likewise, people here laughing at Alexander going down, or behaving a bit odd on the sideline after getting a concussion, reveal that they are far more juvenile than they'd care to admit.

Personally, I don't give a rat's hind end about that. If adults want to act like children, that's their choice. However, what Boots did was even cheesier -- he made the crack, and then backed off and denied it.

I agree with you that anyone wishing ill will on another person has charactor issues. However, I feel that akseahawkfan misconstrued what Boots meant. I feel the comment was aimed at the intesity with which Lavar was playing. I dont feel that Boots comment was taking aim at SA personally. Other people started in just to get at akseahawkfan and that may not have been the most mature approach. All I am saying is that I dont think Boots was aiming to put SA down or trash the man, I think he was pointing out the intesity of the play. I mean, come on we all know it wasnt intentional, the whole game was just smash mouth. Didnt you see both squads special teams during punt return? You cant deny the intesnsity of the game, I think thats what Boots was getting at. Everyone else though who began making immature posts was just pushing the issue to the extreme and I apologize for those who do not use tact or think before they post. I do like you however. I find you well spoken and a respectable Seattle fan.. I do wish your team luck and hope to see you at least on here more contributing the way you have. I know Im long winded, but do ya see how I saw the whole thing?

Here kitty kitty ....we have a birdie for you.

I agree with you that anyone wishing ill will on another person has charactor issues. However, I feel that akseahawkfan misconstrued what Boots meant. I feel the comment was aimed at the intesity with which Lavar was playing. I dont feel that Boots comment was taking aim at SA personally. Other people started in just to get at akseahawkfan and that may not have been the most mature approach. All I am saying is that I dont think Boots was aiming to put SA down or trash the man, I think he was pointing out the intesity of the play. I mean, come on we all know it wasnt intentional, the whole game was just smash mouth. Didnt you see both squads special teams during punt return? You cant deny the intesnsity of the game, I think thats what Boots was getting at. Everyone else though who began making immature posts was just pushing the issue to the extreme and I apologize for those who do not use tact or think before they post. I do like you however. I find you well spoken and a respectable Seattle fan.. I do wish your team luck and hope to see you at least on here more contributing the way you have. I know Im long winded, but do ya see how I saw the whole thing?
Oh, no doubt! The game was intense, smashmouth, very physical. (Which causes me to wonder about the Skins fans that still say the Seahawks are soft. I really don't get that.) I went into the game with a lot of respect for the Redskins defense, and that respect hasn't diminished in the slightest. Alexander getting a concussion the way he did was just part of the game, there was nothing cheap or dirty about the way it happened. It just happened. And I don't even mind comments like "MAN!! WHAT A HIT!!!" or something like that, even if the player needs to be carried off the field.

But when people start making fun of the injured player ("punk***", etc.), that's when it becomes impossible to respect them. Comparing Alexander to tinkerbell or a schoolgirl or whatever, based on the way he behaved after getting his concussion, reduces the preceived maturity level of those making the comments and comparisons down to grade school level.

If you go back and read Boots' original post in this thread, it looks much more like he's making fun of Alexander's concussion than he is commenting on the game's intensity. But I'll consider your interpretation of his remarks as a possibility.

Archived