Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins/Cowboys @ Fed Ex

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, I have been looking for a torrent for this game and I know someone here could post one, so what is the problem?

The biggest Redskins win since 1992 and we can't get it online in any form?

While I can find every Cowboys win this year online, its pathetic.

I promise to seed the video if it is put up so that everyone can see the entire game. I live overseas and have no chance of getting this game otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

How about a DVD on the Giants at Fedex? Niners at Fedex? Heck, even Skins at Rams.

I can at least trade games if you are willing to do that instead of charging, (which I don't mind doing.)

The games I have on DVD:

week 2 - Redskins @ cowgirls

week 9 - Redsins @ eagles

week 17 - eagles @ Redskins

wildcard at Bucs

also #1USC vs |#2Texas

I don't mind sharing or trading-no charge.

|Hail Redskins--Hail Yes!!!

• 3 weeks later...
if you use ebay, this is the best redskins 2005 season dvd set that ive seen, i got one and it is awesome. contact the seller, he might have more or be able to make more. only 49.99, trust me its well worth it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8769562011&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Hey thr0xx thanks for posting that link, the minute I saw it I started searching ebay and found the same one you bought. Thanks for posting!! :cheers:

Hey thr0xx thanks for posting that link, the minute I saw it I started searching ebay and found the same one you bought. Thanks for posting!! :cheers:

np man, its an awesome set, has every game including playoffs on individual dvds and it has the nfl network season recap of the washington redskins. well worth the 50$

Archived