Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dating younger women...

Air Force Cane

I'm 37 and my girlfriend is 27 and hot, we've been dating for 4 years and it's great! we'll probably get married soon.

You have to be aggresive and go for it. Don't look shy or timid. In her mind, you are more experienced and wise, you're suppossed to know what you're doing, so don't be a wuss!

You're not getting any younger, so if she turns you down, it's time to look elsewhere.

I AM seeing other women as well.

I think she knows that I would be interested if she was. Maybe over time it will change and she will have feelings, but for now I just don't think there are any.

although I do really wonder why she thought of me and emailed me out of the blue months after we had last seen each other.

I AM seeing other women as well.

I think she knows that I would be interested if she was. Maybe over time it will change and she will have feelings, but for now I just don't think there are any.

although I do really wonder why she thought of me and emailed me out of the blue months after we had last seen each other.

To me, if you're asking these questions, then you're not sure where you stand in her mind. You might be best-served to talk with her about it so that you can know for sure. That way you can either begin dating her, or know exactly where you stand and keep the friendship.

Archived