Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington quote...?

Daklu

my gut feeling now is that Carolina will be the NFC's rep in the Super Bowl.

I'm thinking Chicago is the team to beat now.

We had our chances, but apparently Gibbs forgot what he said he was going to do with the offense this year. He said it was going to be an attacking offense, but in the end, he reverted back to being too predictable. It's hard to win with a "prevent offense" that has no confidence in itself.

He means that Alexander is soft and we would have won the game. I'm not sure if I agree, except that he really does look soft with that goofy smile and demeanor. That fumble was atrocious.

I know he is not your typical football player because he is the anti-Sean Taylor, mellow, married with a daughter named Heaven and maybe another kid, and like Gibbs(I thought I heard) has a strong relationship with his Lord. People mistake that demeanor as his being soft but get a tape of his running against anyone this year and you will see that he is not.

http://http://www.aafp.org/afp/990901ap/990901e.html

"A player returning too early could suffer from "second impact syndrome," which may be fatal. This problem is caused by a loss of the automatic control of blood vessels to the brain. Never return to a sports activity until you are cleared by a doctor."

It's just not smart to go back in after a concussion, and Alexander is BY NO MEANS soft in any way for not doing so.

:laugh: who are you kidding?

he got a "concussion" :rolleyes:

sounds like something a SOFT back gets

defenses are right, that pregame interview was right

punch Alexander in the mouth and he'll give up

I know he is not your typical football player because he is the anti-Sean Taylor, mellow, married with a daughter named Heaven and maybe another kid, and like Gibbs(I thought I heard) has a strong relationship with his Lord. People mistake that demeanor as his being soft but get a tape of his running against anyone this year and you will see that he is not.

I watched a number of games he played in, and there's nothing "hard" about his running style

he has happy feet and waits for holes to open up, he never hits the hole hard

Would he be "soft" if he played for the 'Skins?

he would never play for the Skins in the first place

there's a reason no one wanted him for a 2nd round pick last season

yes, a concussion is the real deal, but what a coincidence the one RB everyone in the league has labeled "soft", gets one

Know many "typical" football players? What the heck is that supposed to mean?

I've said this one million times. Sean Alexander is as soft as a Little Debbie Sweetroll. He reminds me of the big kid in pee wee football that gets all kind of energy when they are playing someone noticeably inferior. But then when you play the team that is going to knock heads all game he's nowhere to be found. Alexander will not break 60 yards on the ground against the Bears or Panthers. He is scared of contact and yes a soft running back can pile up 1800 yds and 28 TDs against that schedule. The hardest hitting D they played was Jacksonville and us, they lost both games he didn't even break 100 yds. He could have came back in that game the way he was jumping up and down on that sideline. I've seen people knocked out before and they are not jumping up and down at any point during the game. They are fogged over like why in the hell am I in this stadium.

Say what you will about Washington's comments, but I can't remember the last time a star player left the game with a concussion but was jumping up and down and leading cheers on the sidelines for the rest of the game. That looked odd. Usually they're over on the bench sitting hunched over with a towel draped over their head.

I do have a crush on Marcus :silly: so anything he would have said would have been believable :cloud9: .....but his reasoning was validated. Marcus was on to something .....Alexander may have had a concussion but he looked fine to me cheering betting than some of the cheerleaders.....That man was resting.......:kungfu:

Archived