Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BIG HITS VIDEO (must see)....GET PUMPED

this is some of the big hits of 2005-2006!!!! The music I used was only for getting pumped up so there is alot of cursing.....(D4L ONE HITTA QUITTA)....its rap and i liked it cus it got me pumped up cus i feel like ppl dont take use serious and its bout time they do....(dont watch or listen if u dont like rap) i can do a different song for others later!!

This vid is not to large.....Should be enjoyable considering the big game today...!!!

so enjoy guys and comments are well appericated....:cheers:

http://rapidshare.de/files/11041938/bighits_on_D.wmv.html

i really enjoyed this, just wish u would have saved the BIG HIT from dallas I for the very end. Still i really enjoyed it thanks a bunch, i still got the portis one saved its sick. THis vid. made me realize that i cant wait to see ST hit the **** out of all those west coast scrubs.

Click the "Free" button. Then watch the countdown where it says, "Download-Ticket reserved. Please wait XX seconds." When the countdown is over, it will show some characters. Type in the characters they display, and you are good.

And if you have a pop-up blocker, you might need to hold the control button down on your keyboard till you get the down load box.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived