Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gary Clark on comcast says Skins spank Seahawks

BrunellSuperbowl

Chris Berman, Steve Young and Tom Jackson are giving the Seahawks a pass in this game as if they are a second coming of the 1978 Steelers. This team has not been battle-tested as of yet, and I would have doubts about them even if the Redskins were not their opponent today.

Nothing in the NFL is guaranteed especially for a team that is 0-3 in playoff games under Mike Holmgren. There is no playoff mystique to this team, they haven't built any such legend or history for themselves as of yet.

After all the hard fought games in 2005, the Redskins are not going to be intimidated playing on the road. That's one of the things the Seahawks fans don't consider. They think a 10-6 team going on the road is a vulnerable target.

Lots of love for Gary Clark one of the most fiercest competitor's I've ever seen.

I remember him having a tantrum against the eagles because Coach Gibbs was doing the sensible thing...rest his starters(they had already locked home field advantage)...Clark wanted to win the game he could care less about rest:cool:

You are right about the lack of respect in the media (and from fans). The spread just went up to 10 points... which means that too many people were taking Seattle at -9, and at -9.5. The Skins only lost one game this year by more than a TD, yet the lines continues to grow and is now at 10. This is great!!! The media and the fans are usually wrong..... and screw the spread. The Skins will win this outright... just like Gary Clark said!!!

Clark was great, but it killed me when he dropped four or five passes in the 17-0 NFC Championship game at the Meadowlands, including a perfectly thrown bomb against the wind from Jay Schroeder where he had Elvis Patterson beaten by ten yards. Overall, however, he was brilliant.

Archived