Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are the Skins fans watching the game???

Rican Skin

In the morning I'm gonna hit the gym, and crank some weights, do some cardio, and then the real preparation begins when my #53 Marcus Washington

"THE CYBORG" jersey is put on!

Most likely... I'll be heading to Grevey's here in the Northern Virginia area in Fairfax, VA to be exact! That is unless someone else refers me to a better place where I can pretend to be at Fed-Ex field, cuz as usual I'll be screaming my head off!!! Should be a great Skins crowd gathering up for this one!

Where is every one else heading to watch the Skins?

Please advise, thanks!

p.s.

Now it's back to my beers so that I can calm down a bit more...

T-Minus 18 hours!

Happy Redskins dreams & HAIL VICTORY!

Rican Skin :logo:

In the comfort of my livingroom!

I can respect that!

I stayed in last week for the Tampa game, and watched the game with a Redskin buddy, in order to stay more focused! Ohh boy did it work...

33 beers later we were pretty happy to say the least! I hope to repeat our perfomance tomorrow! (LOL)

HAIL VICTORY!

Local watering hole called St. James Pub here in St. Mary's County with some folks from another board I belong to.

Hey KOM526,

I hope that you guys get to sing "Hail To The Redkins" a lot,

after every Redskins Touch Down of course!

"BEAT EM' SWAMP EM' TOUCHDOWN LET THE POINTS SOAR"

HAIL VICTORY!

I have to exhibit at the NBC 4 Health and Fitness Expo tomorrow morning. Luckily, I get to my friend's house in just enough time to kill a six pack before game time. I drink too much during a game to be able to afford a bar :P

That's HILARIOUS, but a true statement for a lot of us on this board who drink quite a bit during Skins games!

I want to go to a bar, cuz the two times that I watched the Skins this year

at a bar, were for the Monday night win against Dallas which ended up being pure MAYHEM at Champs in Fair Oaks Mall (Fairfax, VA), and then the playoff clinching victory at Philadelphia (At Adams Mill in Adams Morgan in D.C.)...

It's such a great feeling to watch the Skins win with a bunch of your fellow Skins fans beside you! That's why I love going to all of the home games at Fed-Ex...Although, it was so AWESOME, and even that much better at good ol' RFK!!!

"BRAVES ON THE WARPATH...FIGHT FOR OL' D.C.!"

HAIL VICTORY!

It was Dad's last weekend. It'll be Dad's again THIS weekend as well!

Guys, if you get a chance to hang with your Dad for a Redskins game, do it. Last weekend was one spent with Pop that I will never forget!

Hey All Business:

That'z BAD AZZ MAN! I really respect that!!

I hope that you can come back here to this thread, and share your unforgettable experience with your Pop, after the Skins beat the Seahawks!!!

"FIGHT FOR OLD D.C."

HAIL VICTORY!

It was Dad's last weekend. It'll be Dad's again THIS weekend as well!

Guys, if you get a chance to hang with your Dad for a Redskins game, do it. Last weekend was one spent with Pop that I will never forget!

Same here. Watched with my father (and my six year old son) last weekend, and will be doing the same for this game. Also, the great thing about it is that a night out bonding with my father is a night out that the wife wouldn't dare question.

:cheers:

see i was at my parents house for christmas break in bristol, we in bristol we dont get the redskins, so my dad and grandfather see like 4 games a year and dont really have a clue. Not a good experience, my grandfather cussed everyone on the team agains tampa in the second half cept for gibbs and williams.

Well, I find the crowd at Chammps in Fair Oaks Mall to be quite the good time for Skins-Mania... I've been thinking about this game ALLLL week! My father lives in his home state of Washington and owns a few seats on the 50yd line, right behind the Seahawk bench....... MAN, what I wouldn't do to be at that game sporting my Maroon and Gold!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOO SKIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNSS!!!!!

I'll be at my fathers-in-laws. He is a huge Skins fan and invited me over for the game. It's good because he is a big drinker so I know I'll be boozing it up! I personally like watching it at home with my buddies (or someone elses house) but I really enjoy watching it live or at a bar w/ huge group of other skins fans. But it's true that you focus more at home than at a bar and thats why I stay home.

Archived