Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are the Skins fans watching the game???

Rican Skin

I too will be at home, came back from penn state just to see this game. anyways ill be at home infront of my 65 inch beautiful widescreen hdtv with 20 or so of my closest family members and friends. should be a good time. then its off to redskin park at 1AM to greet the team.

That's awesome!

If I am in a good state of mind, and can drive, I too will try and make the short 15 minute drive to Ashburn, VA to greet the team at Redskin Park...After they win of course!

T-Minus 8 Hours til kickoff...

ALL HAIL!

Rican Skin :logo:

I will be in my Home Theater (with Burgundy and Gold walls + Redskin memorabilia) watching on my 11-Foot High Def Projection screen.

Really wanted to make it to my son's playoff party in Richmond, but was not up for the 22-hour round trip drive alone over a weekend (I've got Madden's disease...)

It was Dad's last weekend. It'll be Dad's again THIS weekend as well!

Guys, if you get a chance to hang with your Dad for a Redskins game, do it. Last weekend was one spent with Pop that I will never forget!

Thats what I'm doin this weekend. I've done it a few times this year and they're undefeated in doin so, so I'm gonna knock on wood and put a few back :cheers:

A Redskin family is a good family.

:seahawksu

Will be going to a friend's house to watch game. She is a Steelers fan but football is just one of the many things we have in common. It's great to find a fellow chick who is into football!!

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

I also love CHICKS who are into football, especially if she's a Skins fan, cuz then she's automatically VERY HOT!!! ;)

Time to get ready for the game now, T-Minus 2 1/2 hours!

It was Dad's last weekend. It'll be Dad's again THIS weekend as well!

Guys, if you get a chance to hang with your Dad for a Redskins game, do it. Last weekend was one spent with Pop that I will never forget!

You got that right. My Dad is 74, I wouldn't want to watch the game with anyone else.

:cheers:

Archived