Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A winning season=FedEx Price Increases???

Gallntfox

I know that general admission tix prices have stayed stable the last few years but today I noticed on Redskins.com that they are offering Tailgate Club memberships with a $1495 inititation fee. The initiation fee the first year of the Tailgate Club (2003) was only $499 and has risen steeply ever since...I believe it was $1295 last year. Now that's inflation!!!

Also shows that the per game Tailgate Club is now $51.50...or $515 per season per ticket. It was only $45/game in 2003. A 14% increase over 3 seasons. How much will people pay for the same food? It really is amazing how much money is being made off of these general admission tickets.

Which leads me to my next question.....anyone think that there's less than a 100% chance that ALL general admission ticket prices are raised for 2006 ???They haven't increased in awhile and now we've had some success on the field.....excitement is at an all time high...couldn't be a better time to pass along an increase. And what size increase would you be happy with????

Airborne,

I never received such a letter.........was the sole purpose of the letter to notify of a price increase?

I was looking again at the tailgate club offer.....it lists the prices of the tailgate club plus the "price of your lower level ticket" ......

It still amazes me how lower level tickets are being snatched up for tailgate club while those who want to move down from the upper deck and those on the waiting list are jumped in front of by anyone with the cash...

Airborne,

I never received such a letter.........was the sole purpose of the letter to notify of a price increase?

I was looking again at the tailgate club offer.....it lists the prices of the tailgate club plus the "price of your lower level ticket" ......

It still amazes me how lower level tickets are being snatched up for tailgate club while those who want to move down from the upper deck and those on the waiting list are jumped in front of by anyone with the cash...

We got the letter in I think it was late September. I don't remember exactly what it said, but it did say that the prices would be going up again. I thought that every Season ticket holder received one. As long as it doesn't jump to an even $100 per ticket I will still go. So that only leaves $21 dollars for me to play with. Here's to hoping that it is only a small jump in pricing.

We got the letter in I think it was late September. I don't remember exactly what it said, but it did say that the prices would be going up again. I thought that every Season ticket holder received one. As long as it doesn't jump to an even $100 per ticket I will still go. So that only leaves $21 dollars for me to play with. Here's to hoping that it is only a small jump in pricing.

I didn't get any such letter either.

Maybe they're just going to raise the prices for you muckery-mucks in the lower level. :silly:

I didn't get any such letter either.

Maybe they're just going to raise the prices for you muckery-mucks in the lower level. :silly:

Didn't get a letter either..... hoping the price hike isn't more than $5 per ticket, which by the way equates to 4.6 million dollars (10 games x 92,000 seats x 5 bucks). After looking at it in that perspective I'll be pissed.

I didn't get any letter either.....guess that club and lower level may go up, but I have no clue.

The tailgate club seems to go up every year and every time I went.....all I saw in that area was opposing team fans, why waste my time and $$$$ being a part of that????

What I'm really glad is that I got my tickets when everybody were giving up their tickets, b/c I don't think people will be letting them go so easily now that the Skins are winning again.

are all prices going to increase or just some.even if the price does increse its still worthit to see the skins live in action

Easy for you to say.... By looking at your age I can't imagine the money coming out of your pocket.. Do you know how many newspapers you'd have to deliver to pay the price of a season?? :D Just messing with ya my young friend. ;) It IS worth it!!

Archived