Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBS Sportsline Picks

ohio redskin fan

bcasue when u bet and u take the underdog u take the points. meaning the seahawks would have to beat us by 9 or more points. so if u take the skins if they lose by less than 9 u win the bet. no way should we be 9 point underdoggs. if i had any extra cash i be betting this game like crazy

I can't lock in yet. Have to wait till about a half hour hour before kickoff. Be interesting to see how much the spread drops by then. I expect after too much gets laid on the Skins at +8 or +9, the spread will have to drop substantially to get anyone to load up the other way. We were +3 at the Bucs but went to a pick before gametime.

Wow, we actually got picked to win. I'm surprised only one guy picked against us, even with the points. Nothings going to help me enjoy a victory more than knowing my favorite experts are all eating crow together. By the way, how do my fellow Skins fans feel about betting on a game like this? Not that I have never placed a wager or two in the past, but theres no way I could pollute my mind with $$ while watching this one. If I wasn't a Skin's fan, 9.5/10 points is a huge spread.

Archived