Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An objective quantitative analysis of Skins vs. Hawks

UofMSkinsFan

Lefty, if it was your board, you'd have a better handle on the rules. " Caps should be used to show emphasis for only one or two words." But at least you found the CAPS LOCK key...

Hey, how about this for a stat:

The Seahawks are #1 in Red Zone Offense

The Seahawks are #2 in Red Zone Defense

this is my board/ this is a skins fan board run by skins fans for skins fans. are u a skins fan. no so shut the hell up.

now u want a stat

WE BEAT U THIS YEAR

SEAHAWKS 0-1 AGAINST THE SKINS

REDSKINS 1-0 AGAINTS THE SEAHAWKS

GIBBS 4-0 AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS

MIKE HOLMGREN HAS NEVER BEATEN GIBBS

SEATTLE HAS NOT ONE A PLAYOFF GAME IN 21 YEARS INCLUDING DIVISIONAL GAMES AT HOME

TEAMS THAT WON IN THE REGULAR SEASOPN ARE 8-0 IN THE REMATCH IN DIVISIONAL GAMES SINCE 2000

SEATLE 0 SUBERBOWLS

SKINS 3

SEATTLE STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE 32ND

REDSKINS 2ND

WOULD U LIKE ANYMORE STATS JUST LET ME KNOW. I PERSONALLY LIKE THE ONE WHERE WE ALREADY BEAT UR SORRY ASSES

Face it folks there are no objective analysis. There are statistical analyses all over the place, but when one compiles overall rankings, it's heavily biased by what statistics people put weight on...
Good post rigelian. Too bad it got lost in the murk of flame wars.
Here is the definitive statistic as published by another of our Redskin Genuises: Strength of Schedule for the Seahawks is LAST IN THE RANKINGS
Something tells me I'm going to regret this...

If you are truely interested in understanding why SoS and SoV are not applicable to compare the Seahawks and Redskins, check out the following thread posts #35, 38, 53, 63, 65, and 66. ArmchairRedskin and I are having a civil discussion about it. Contributing comments are welcome. Trolling will be met with silence.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139634&page=3&pp=15

Lefty, if it was your board, you'd have a better handle on the rules. " Caps should be used to show emphasis for only one or two words." But at least you found the CAPS LOCK key...

Hey, how about this for a stat:

The Seahawks are #1 in Red Zone Offense

The Seahawks are #2 in Red Zone Defense

The only problem with that is that in 6 of 8 drives against the Redskins last time your team failed to even get to the redzone without even turning the ball over. You guys punted 3 times, missed 2 47 yard field goals and made 1 53 yarder which is not normally made anyway so consider yourselves lucky with that one.

Both teams were 2 for 2 in scoring redzone Td's we had 1 missed and 2 made FGs an Int and 2 punts.

If you only get to the redzone 2 times in this game, I like our odds.

When my mom's right foot swells up and turns purple, and gets kinda dry and flaky, the Redskins win!

When her back starts growing thick black hair...we lose.

Her foot is purple and swollen and gettin kinda dry and flaky.

Hail!:point2sky

WAY to much information!

ALL of those stats above AND

If we didnt have Lavar/Springs/Taylor in there I'd be worried.

For some reason I think we will keep Alexander to 80ydsish and hopefully own the offense. Its Real teams going against Real teams and Defenses turn to run.

Enjoy the game as it will probably be the best matchup this weekend.

Seattle averaged 28pts per game. But only 22 per game when playing NFC teams outside of their division. That includes the 42-0 drubbing of Philly.

Shaun Alexander averaged 117 yards per game. But only 89 per game when playing NFC teams ouside of the division.

Try telling me strength of schedule had no effect on that team. You're kidding yourself.

Archived