Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Seattle Message Board

MCruz1984

I don't know how many of you guys have tried logging into the Seattle Message Board, but I have been trying for a few weeks now and they continue to not let me post anything...And I bet the reasoning behind this is b/c I was trying to use the username BRUNELLFAN84!!! I guess the board moderator thought I was going to start some smack, but nope can't even discuss nothing over there...I was banned before i got in...lol GO SKINS...GO BRUNELL:helmet: :logo: :point2sky :applause: :notworthy :cheers: HAIL GIBBS

No, actually the Seahawks boards arent bad as long as you keep the arguments sensable. Their fans generally arent a bunch of morons like say, the Dallas and Philly fans, they actually know what their talking about

I guess the bottom of the barrel got scraped and they dumped the sediment here because we've gotten our share of trolls this week.

Look, let's not be like all those trolls who come to our boards to talk smack. We have the best boards in the league. I have attempted to view other boards, and by far this is the best organized and layed out web site in the NFL. The only problem we have are those people who aren't happy unless they can talk crap about the people who post. This is suppose to be a fan friendly board, and the rules are very clear, but some people just don't get it. I think that is the problem you are facing. Other boards do not tolerate the bs that some people dish out to fans. We all have opinions and should not worry about being hammered for them just because someone doesn't agree with it.

Their board SUCKS!!!!!!!

Stay at home, where you belong.

And what's up with you guys who want to go visit other teams boards?

I don't get it.

I would think that the Seachicken's board is for Seachicken fans.

Since I'm not a Seachicken fan, why would I want to go there?

I could care less what their fans think....I only care what our fans think.

Hail!:point2sky

The Seahawks board is boring as sin. They usually have less than 20 people active at any given time. I posted a good luck thread over there and got three responses in three days!

Oh well, they aren't jerks at least. They are damn ****y about their team though. At the same time...so are we! :) Hail!

Try this one. Not nearly as big as your board but very active.

http://mb17.scout.com/fseahawksinsiderfrm1

Yes, just like your board you must register to post.

I have spent a good deal of time there this week. Like this board there are some real nice guys there and then there are some real moronic homers. Pretty much like every team specific forum out there, I would guess. Stay in the threads where they are talking real football and the homer hype and you will be fine. I have not had any real problems and even gotten a couple of apologies from other Hawks fans for some poor treatment from the less desirables.

Actually I've been surprised at how sensible most of the Seahawk fans have been in their postings. There are always exceptions, the same as here, but that comes from letting stupid people breed. Maybe it just seems lowkey because of all the Dallass and Philly trogs we have to deal with every season.

I have spent a good deal of time there this week. Like this board there are some real nice guys there and then there are some real moronic homers. Pretty much like every team specific forum out there, I would guess. Stay in the threads where they are talking real football and the homer hype and you will be fine. I have not had any real problems and even gotten a couple of apologies from other Hawks fans for some poor treatment from the less desirables.

I take it you are NeoSkins. I chose the name FireflySerenity because...well...I was watching the series Firefly on SciFi the week of the first game against Seattle. I liked the guys on that board enough to go back. That is one of the better fan boards I have been on.

I don't know how many of you guys have tried logging into the Seattle Message Board, but I have been trying for a few weeks now and they continue to not let me post anything...And I bet the reasoning behind this is b/c I was trying to use the username BRUNELLFAN84!!! I guess the board moderator thought I was going to start some smack, but nope can't even discuss nothing over there...I was banned before i got in...lol GO SKINS...GO BRUNELL:helmet: :logo: :point2sky :applause: :notworthy :cheers: HAIL GIBBS

That's not true and you know it.

Follow this link:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/forum/boards/viewboard.asp?boardID=3

We'd be happy to have you. You'll see that the people are nice and accepting.

I take it you are NeoSkins. I chose the name FireflySerenity because...well...I was watching the series Firefly on SciFi the week of the first game against Seattle. I liked the guys on that board enough to go back. That is one of the better fan boards I have been on.

Yes, that would be me. My usual handle was taken on scout.com already so I had to go with something else. This seemed like a decent compromise although I did consider the name "Art" for a while. ;)

Archived