Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor VS. Pittman - Street fight

Redskinsvan

Pittman. Age=wisdom and experience. Pittman is bigger pound for pound but that doesn't matter. Taylor, at his age, would lose his composure.

You put Ray Brown against every rookie O-lineman Ray Brown would probably beat them all down. Experience and I'd say he's probably stronger than all of them. Not to mention most people that lift weight all of their lives only get stronger as they get older. If you look at powerlifting records your biggest and strongest powerlifters are in their 40s. Many guys I know didn't reach personal best until after 40.

Pittman. Age=wisdom and experience. Pittman is bigger pound for pound but that doesn't matter. Taylor, at his age, would lose his composure.

You put Ray Brown against every rookie O-lineman Ray Brown would probably beat them all down. Experience and I'd say he's probably stronger than all of them. Not to mention most people that lift weight all of their lives only get stronger as they get older. If you look at powerlifting records your biggest and strongest powerlifters are in their 40s. Many guys I know didn't reach personal best until after 40.

So true. I am getting stronger with age. My recovery is sucking though.

Archived