Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor CLEARLY spits in footage on NFL Network "Sounds of the Game"

Byner21

The "Search" button is your friend. Actually reading down about 3 threads is your friend too. Just trying to help.

I don't get this. So the guy didn't search before posting, is the WORLD gonna end cuz of this? Just let the topic dwindle away and nobody gets hurt.

Do I have to search through the forum for every new idea I get concerning the Redskins? Just because somebody has already talked about Monk not being in the hall of Fame, I can't make a new topic concerning it?

Sometimes, I just think people are too sensative.

I don't get this. So the guy didn't search before posting, is the WORLD gonna end cuz of this? Just let the topic dwindle away and nobody gets hurt.

Do I have to search through the forum for every new idea I get concerning the Redskins? Just because somebody has already talked about Monk not being in the hall of Fame, I can't make a new topic concerning it?

Sometimes, I just think people are too sensative.

Dude you can't be serious! If you look on the first page alone this same topic is all over the place. I'm just trying to help. It's not like he's talking about something that hasn't been discussed in a while ... there are 3 (seriously), three thread about this subject already! Calm the **** down.

Sure, if it was some esoteric skins topic that was discussed several years ago, fine. No biggie. Or even maybe something discussed last week. Or even possibly something that fell off to page 4 or 5.

there are 3 seperate threads on the first page, one of which was probably the top thread when this was created.

The "Search" button is your friend. Actually reading down about 3 threads is your friend too. Just trying to help.

How could you even need to do a search this last 48 hours :laugh:

You have a 50/50 chance of posting in a spit thread :D

Dude you can't be serious! If you look on the first page alone this same topic is all over the place. I'm just trying to help. It's not like he's talking about something that hasn't been discussed in a while ... there are 3 (seriously), three thread about this subject already! Calm the **** down.

sweet he is just an antagonist, he will always attack anything to get attention.

Archived