Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What just makes you sick most about the 'Seahawks'???

GPREP HOG

1. the fact that they are the home of starbucks, a BS money guzzeling company which you have to see on every single F'n street........3 dollars for a freaking cup of coffee???? Ru S'tn me??

2. In general they are just a joke.......just plain and simple they can not win......we all know, every year in the NFL you have losers, and you have winners........can not escape that fact.......but there are certain teams which are just plain out LOSERS.........even if they somehow make a run during the regular season due to luck and having an easy schedule they still somehow seem to F it up in the Playoffs and lose it all........that is what this franchise has been, and quite honestly will be forever.........if they do beat the skins, I will be impressed, and give them respect.........but no F'n way they win the big game, cause losers just inherently will never be winners.......that is what a seahawk is

3. I really just do not like Sean Alexander and Mike Hasseldumback......guys are just a bunch of pillow chewers......so fake, not competitors and just plain out losers.......they are perfect for seattle, because that is all the franchise will ever be, a bunch of losers........

Again, Skins might lose, a pretty good chance they will not win........but even if this comes to be........Seattle will forever remain a bunch of losers.......

I used to live near Seattle. It's a great area, well at least it was before Californians started moving north. One thing they don't have is diehard football fans. Their fans are pretty fickle. Get the Seahawks down early and that stadium will be quiet.

I really don't hate anything about them. They could do a bit better with their unis. I like Starbucks, drink the "double shot" all the time. We don't have a Starbucks in our town, or I would have a Cafe Moca Venti every day.

They have a quality team IMO, and I've always liked Holgrem.

I don't understand how this relates to football.

Here you go:

"2. In general they are just a joke.......just plain and simple they can not win......we all know, every year in the NFL you have losers, and you have winners........can not escape that fact.......but there are certain teams which are just plain out LOSERS.........even if they somehow make a run during the regular season due to luck and having an easy schedule they still somehow seem to F it up in the Playoffs and lose it all........that is what this franchise has been, and quite honestly will be forever.........if they do beat the skins, I will be impressed, and give them respect.........but no F'n way they win the big game, cause losers just inherently will never be winners.......that is what a seahawk is"

that relates to football........what relates to football is that this franchise is the worst of what the NFL has to offer to society.......they are the losers, they are plain and simple 'pathetic'.....

this "seahawk" franchise might win.......they have a lot going for themselves.....home field, a week off, top NFL back, pro bowl QB and a productive QB.......

but remember......they can have all of the 'stars' that they want, they can win all of the 'reg. season' games they want.......they will forever remain losers.........

This is like the "anti"-karma thread. You could be hurting the cause with this one Grepp...

feel you......

but you want good to hear some good-anti "anti"-karma.......I will be sacrificeing watching the first half of the game because my little sister has her freshman basketball game at 330.........

yes will have satelliete radio on me......

but i will not be 'watching' the game, so that my little sister has someon watching/supporting her for her game.....

same guy who dished out over 2 grand for dallas and then giants tickets......that is sacrifice, that is good karma

OK, Hog. Just trying to figure out what exactly you are. It's obvious you're spouting off just to spout off. But what are you trying to gain by calling a team a bunch of losers? And WHEN the Hawks beat the Skins this weekend, what will that make the Skins? Losers who are worse than losers? Sorry... trying hard to follow your 4th grade logic here.

You say they're a joke, they cannot win. I remember that's what they said about the Broncos before they won two SBs. I guess since we can't win, maybe we should just fold and save your guys the 3000 mi trip. Nah... that's why they play the game! All sorts of stuff could be said about the Skins and not winning in recent years. But the fact is, Seattle is the ONLY NFC team returning to the playoffs. I think that says something.

I'm not here to bash the Skins. I knew they'd take out the Bucs because Simms is unreliable at best. I know hunger when I see it, and the Skins are playoff hungry! But if you think the Hawks will roll over and die like the Bucs did, you haven't done your homework.

That's all I got ta say bout that! :D

You know whats funny? They don't even have seahawks(Ospreys) out here. All they have are Seagulls. One of the stations here does a Seahawks report every Sunday and when they do their little graphics they have sound bites of seagulls in the background...pathetic.

Shut it hawkmaniac, no one cares about you or your team. I'll be at the game saturday to watch the five faithful fans you call your 12th man cry their way out the stadium...

6... is that your IQ?

I noticed not all the members of this thread are neanderthaals. I'd enjoy hearing from some who can actually bring up valid points. I think you need to find someone more your mental challenge. Watch Barney... you'll get an idea of what I'm talkin about. :silly:

1. the fact that they are the home of starbucks, a BS money guzzeling company which you have to see on every single F'n street........3 dollars for a freaking cup of coffee???? Ru S'tn me??
Err... Seattle is home to Starbucks. The Seahawks (as your thread title states) are not home to Starbucks.

As an aside, I find it amusing that someone from Washington DC, home of the US Government, would start a thread ripping on Seattle. ;)

3. I really just do not like Sean Alexander and Mike Hasseldumback......guys are just a bunch of pillow chewers......so fake, not competitors and just plain out losers.......
This opinion is based on...?
Again, Skins might lose, a pretty good chance they will not win........but even if this comes to be........Seattle will forever remain a bunch of losers.......
Hmm... if the Seahawks beat the Redskins (which you seem rather resigned to) they are still a bunch of losers? What exactly does it take to make a team a winner?

Glad to see even Redskins fans have their own share of trolls.

They do have the air of loserdom about them, but all that could change with a few hard-earned victories and a Super Bowl win and/or appearance.

Frankly I respect their lineplay. Their offensive line is certainly "hard-nosed" and physical. The rest of their team has always seemed a little soft to me. I don't think there's any question which team will be tougher on Saturday. They certainly have a huge advantage, what with homefield, an extra week of rest, and a healthier team. But if it comes down to which team has more guts... we win- no question.

****y Eddie Haskell-back saying "We'll take the ball and we're gonna score" in a playoff game against the Pack. He promptly throws an INT that's returned for a TD....game over.
From what I understand, that statement was intended (and received by the Packer captains) as a joke that was unfortunately picked up by the mic. Probably as an inside joke of sorts seeing as how Hass spent many years with the Pack. And the pick, while ultimately being credited to Hass, was due to a receiver running an incorrect route.
Simple over-ratedness and ****iness.
The team can't control what the media thinks, so I don't see how being overrated can be held against the Hawks. As for ****iness, I haven't met any players so I don't really know if they are ****y or not. I suspect all professional atheletes have a level of self-confidence that borders (or crosses) the line to ****iness. As for the fans, I've seen all kinds of ****y fans on every team forum that I've visited.

[Edit]

Oops, I realized I forgot to include what makes me most sick about the Seahawks. For me it has to be the heartbreak of disappointing seasons and unmet expectations. There have been many times when the Hawks have had high expectations that failed to materialize. It's rather ironic that their best season (1984, 12-4, AFC Champtionship Game) started by losing their starting RB for the season.

The emotional roller coster got to be too much for me in the early 90's. I had to quit following the team other than rare newspaper articles and (later) surfing the web.

Ohh and maybe this is a real stupid question........

what is a 'seahawk' is it a hawk that hunts for it's prey at sea??

Never heard that 'name' outside of the losing end of the scoreboard on Sunday

Well, I'd rather have a ficticious bird name than a racist epithet as my mascot!

As for an easy schedule, coming into the season both the Seahawks and Skins were scheduled to face the same number of teams that were .500 or better. Is it our fault 3 of them crashed and burned this year (accounting for 4 games)

good Luck on Saturday, your going to need it. Seahawks 24, Skins 21

Archived