Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lucky for us we have TWO OFFENSES

smartestmaninamerica

one run by Brunell and one run by Sean Taylor.

(Ah I see there are a few clueless folks around that feel I didn't say enough for this to be a 'legitimate thread'.

I wasn't aware value was determined by volume of words. Nevertheless, to keep the masses happy, here is a more wordy description of what I was saying.

as follows:

The REAL threat that the Redskins bring is that we have not just one offense, but two. Our defense can either set up a score or score themselves on you as much as our offense can.

Many teams can turn over the ball, but our defense seems to be able to turn it over ripe for an easy score. That is unique and worth discussing.

Hope that makes the thread police (wish they were mods but they arent) happy) :doh:

dont you dare correct thesmartestmaninamerica, if he says its Shawn its shawn cause hes the smartestmaninamerica.

And dont call his thread the worst thread ever, all his threads are not only unique but painfully full of accurate information.

i beg for your forgiveness, dreamingwolf and smartestmaninamerica

You see guys. Here is my point. I create a thread saying something nice about the skins that is worth discussing, the fact that our defense has become a "second offense" to us.

All you can manage to do is come in here and attempt to insult me. Do you disagree with my statement about the defense being a second offense?

No one knows, see beause all you can do is grunt around about the thread is "the worst ever" and apparently "unworthy of your gaze".

No, the thread is worthy. Your constant attacks are not. YOU are the ones that tear down this post, not me.

You guys are major tools and everyone besides you knows it.

Most useless comment ever benefitting no one in the community besides yourself and your desire to insult others.

If you took this personally, maybe there was something wrong with your motivation for starting this thread. You could have easily put your two cents in any of the other 10000000 threads about Sean Taylor, but you chose to start a new thread about it. Oh, I see, you thought that what you had to say was so important that it was worthy of new thread. Call this being the thread police or whatever you want to, but this benefits more than just myself. I believe this beneifts all of the posters who were here BEFORE the skins blew out the Cowboys (:yikes: ) and don't want to read a bunch of useless threads on a topic that has already been discussed.

If you feel that you are such an important part of this message board and that every thought you have deserves its own NEW THREAD, then continue to post your new threads and contribute to the clutter on this board. It is only a minor inconvenience to me and there isn't anything I can do about it anyway. However, don't get the impression that you are making a valuable contribution.

Why are Redskins fans jerks to each other?

It has nothing to do with being a skins fan, or being a fan of any other team for that matter. It has to do with the fact that there will always be people with a "higher than thou" attitude. Just give up questioning it. Your opinions will never be important to some people. That's life.

It has nothing to do with being a skins fan, or being a fan of any other team for that matter. It has to do with the fact that there will always be people with a "higher than thou" attitude. Just give up questioning it. Your opinions will never be important to some people. That's life.

Or maybe there's other explanations, too. Possible, no? :)

Or maybe there's other explanations, too. Possible, no? :)

absolutely possible, no doubt........but I think when opinions are given and argued, especially on this site, the attitude/nature of the person tends to overshadow the actual content of what he is trying to say.....just my opinion, which, without question, doesn't mean sh__ to somebody.

absolutely possible, no doubt........but I think when opinions are given and argued, especially on this site, the attitude/nature of the person tends to overshadow the actual content of what he is trying to say.....just my opinion, which, without question, doesn't mean sh__ to somebody.

Meant something to me. I think you expressed yourself very well and said meaningful stuff. Hang around and let experience be your guide :) .

Now back to football :laugh:

NP, thanks Jumbo.....back to football then......I think the 2 offenses thing is a slight stretch, beings though we haven't really done that till the 6 game run towards the end of the season. But, the D did prove on Saturday that if you don't bring your A game on offense, they will beat you down(and score on you sometimes.........Thank you ST, I believe you). I like it, and as long as the O gets a couple good drives ending with TDs this weekend, we should be in good shape to come away with the big W.

Was anyone else impressed with the play of Prioleau and Stoutmire? Those guys really stepped up and filled some holes that were looking scary for a sec.

Archived