Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Hypothetical) What would you do if the Skins moved?

tsunami001

this thread is well-meaning enough, I'm sure, but completely absurd. there are certain teams in the NFL that have absolutely ZERO chance of EVER leaving their current cities. they are:

Packers

Redskins

Giants

Cowboys

Bears

Dolphins

Steelers

49ers

and probably the Eagles, too.

notice how the NFC East is the staple division in the league? if the NFL has a "division of record", it would certainly be the NFC East.

I hope the league never, ever expands again. it's finally in balance. there are 4 divisions in each conference, with 4 teams in each division. having six division games every year is perfect, 8 is too many. six games allows for more games against teams you don't play every year, so it's like, "whose division is better?" instead of adding teams, the league should just move teams (like Seattle) around. if a team is lackluster, move it. Seattle, Detroit, Oakland, Arizona, St. Louis, New Orleans, could probably all be relocated to cities that would appreciate them more. that's the route to go instead of perpetually expanding the league.

good list. broncos/chiefs could be added as well...

Back in the day or possibly even earlier the Eagles were nearly moved by former owner Leoard Tose. If you ask an Eagles fan they can tell you.

As for the skins....

I would cry my eyes out...but we are one of 10 that would NEVER move.

But lets just say we did.....I would still follow them regardless if the nickname/colors all stayed the same i think. If they became the Los Angeles Redskins then i would follow them (as hard as that would be). But if they were Ravenized like the old browns were then they would be dead to me...not sure what team i would follow....or what i would do.

I've always figured that the WASHINGTON Redskins should be located INSIDE WASHINGTON. So if Snyder was able to do something like tear down RFK, and move FedEx to the spot where RFK currently stands, I'd be estatic. (is that really a word or did i just make it up. I think I've heard it before and know what it means, but I don't kow)

I've always figured that the WASHINGTON Redskins should be located INSIDE WASHINGTON. So if Snyder was able to do something like tear down RFK, and move FedEx to the spot where RFK currently stands, I'd be estatic. (is that really a word or did i just make it up. I think I've heard it before and know what it means, but I don't kow)

Are you kidding? I think you mean "ecstatic", derived from "ecstasy." Meaning, being in the state of . . .

Are you kidding? I think you mean "ecstatic", derived from "ecstasy." Meaning, being in the state of . . .

see, thats why I put that in there. Now I've learned something.

I never claimed to be a wordsmith. If I dont use a word often then i probably wont know how to spell it or what it means. But thanks. I'm gonna start being more ecstatic about using the word ecstatic.

Archived