Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cold and Rainy in Seattle on Saturday

DieHard86

I am not sure that rainy weather will help us out, IMO.

If it becomes a smash mouth affair, Alexander is going to see his share of carries. Also, rainy weather doesn't favor a pursuing, attacking defense like the one that we have.

Here's hoping the rain goes away!

The Seahawks' offense will come to play regardless of the weather. Keep in mind, we have the best RB and QB in the NFC! This will create more problems for the Redskins than your overpriced beer and your crap stadium out in the middle of nowhere!

Go Seahawks!!

Granted, you've done well against those teams in the WAC (or Whack) conference, the NFC West, let's see how they do versus a real NFL team.

It rains on both sides of the field so it doesn't favor anyone. As for Seattle it always rains there so I am sure they are used to it. They are surprised when they see the sun shine. The game as typical in January will usually be decided by defense not the weather. Defense wins championships.

The Seahawks' offense will come to play regardless of the weather. Keep in mind, we have the best RB and QB in the NFC! This will create more problems for the Redskins than your overpriced beer and your crap stadium out in the middle of nowhere!

Go Seahawks!!

Real cities have something called "traffic" because people actually really like the cities and go there a lot from the suburbs. JKC was completely willing to build the stadium within the city boundaries (he actually wanted to). Unfortunately consensus couldn't be built in the DC city council, so he ended up building it (on his own dollar) outside of the city.

Matt Hasselbeck is the best QB in the NFC? We'll see how well he does this Saturday.

Real cities have something called "traffic" because people actually really like the cities and go there a lot from the suburbs. JKC was completely willing to build the stadium within the city boundaries (he actually wanted to). Unfortunately consensus couldn't be built in the DC city council, so he ended up building it (on his own dollar) outside of the city.

Matt Hasselbeck is the best QB in the NFC? We'll see how well he does this Saturday.

Your traffic problems would be solved if everybody and their mom didn't have an SUV there. Or if people over there learned to look straight ahead while crossing the Woodrow Wilson instead of looking around while on it! I used to live in Centreville and it never made sense to me why the back up would start 4 miles west of the bridge, you'd cross the bridge into MD and it would be clear!

Hasselbeck has the highest QB rating in the NFC, hence making him the best QB for the best team in the NFC; your Seattle Seahawks!

Hope all is well in Fairfax!

Archived