Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cold and Rainy in Seattle on Saturday

DieHard86

I don't know anything about their stadium, but doesn't their stadium have a retractable roof?

No retractable roof. I think this benefits us. Seattle is the most balanced offense we will face in the NFC playoffs. If the rain takes away some of their passing playbook that suits us. We can keep 7-8 in the box to stop Alexander. No team can run on us if we can keep 8 in the box. :2cents:

When I think of the elements I think of the 91 Divisional game against Deion and the Falcons.......I think of the seat cushions flying through the air....I think of the hogs rootin through the mud clearing paths for Ervins and Riggs...........I think I am gonna cry............:)

I think Id rather it be sunny than rainy because of the fact our playbook would be greater. If its rainy then we will see true smash mouth football and the team with the less mistakes wins. And that team will be the REDSKINS!!!!!!!!:applause:

:seahawksu

You guys seriously better hope it doesn't come down to the running game. Seahawks are ranked #5 in rushing defense while the Redskins are ranked #13. Seahawks gave up 5 rushing TDs all year and held Portis to 3.9 YPC in our last game. Anything that makes Santana Moss less effective is downside for the 'Skins.

The team that plays harder and makes fewer mistakes will likely win. Both teams have to face the same elements therefore the weather is a draw.

In extreme conditions weather will make a weak willed team quit, but the forecast is far from severe.

Let's play football.

The team that plays harder and makes fewer mistakes will likely win. Both teams have to face the same elements therefore the weather is a draw.

In extreme conditions weather will make a weak willed team quit, but the forecast is far from severe.

Let's play football.

Man, that right there is an excellent post. :applause:

The Seahawks' offense will come to play regardless of the weather. Keep in mind, we have the best RB and QB in the NFC! This will create more problems for the Redskins than your overpriced beer and your crap stadium out in the middle of nowhere!

Go Seahawks!!

Let's play football.

I can guarantee you that the team which scores the most points in the first 4 quarters will win the game.

Archived