Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Skins 8.5 point underdogs

SEANTAYLORISDAMAN

I don't mind being the underdogs ....

Gives the boys a little more to play for.

It's amazing at how much smack everyone has been talking about the Skins. I just don't understand it. The Giants got destroyed yesterday - yet all I hear about is how we won with blah blah blah yards and we have the sloppiest offense.

I've pretty much stopped paying attention to alot of the mainstream media (ESPN, etc.) and stick to the local guys who actually support the Skins and speak of how happy they are that we've come this far!

What gets me is how many idiots keep saying we can't win in Seattle with 120 yards of offense. No $hit Sherlock! Not one of them has mentioned that Seattle's defense is nothing like the Buc's. It goes without saying we will get much more production from the O this week. Another thing they seem to be overlooking is how much of a hurtin' our D is gonna put on the Chickens. They aren't going to be driving up and down the field the whole game like they did when they were playing their weak regular season schedule. I'm not saying the Skins are gonna win this game (though they certainly might), but it sure as he11 isn't gonna be the cake walk many of the experts think it's going to be for Seattle.

If the spread was -3 Seattle the bets would go Seattles way 90%. Vegas tries to even it out to 50% on each side. Gamblers who didnt follow our team until last game and witnessed that offense will still take that bet in heartbeat, while the people who arent idiots will take the skins to cover at least so it evens out. That being said I'm sure it'll drop even more before the week is done.

Archived