Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

-9 spread is great for the skins

skinfan2k

it is 9 because vegas wants to make people put their money on the hawks after the skins offense showed up to do nothing. It was against the #1 d. seahawks d has given up pts this year. vegas knows what they want to do to make money. they know the skins d can keep them in this game cuz the majority of the country will take the #1 over a 6 anytime. with a 2 week break. But tell me this when has holmgren or hasselback won a big game against a good team. Vegas also saw that Gibbs is 36-5 on a short week. Many betters forget that springs is also coming back next week. The high spread is to help bets for the seahawks. f the seahawks

But tell me this when has holmgren or hasselback won a big game against a good team.

Holmgren coached the Packers to 2 consecutive superbowls, winning one of them, you can't deny that. No team that makes it all the way to the Superbowl is a bad team, and the Superbowl is a very big game.

I have no doubt that we whip the Hawks this saturday, but don't make yourself and everyone else here out to be a moron with posts like that.

now as for the hasselback part, I am with you there.;)

Holmgren coached the Packers to 2 consecutive superbowls, winning one of them, you can't deny that. No team that makes it all the way to the Superbowl is a bad team, and the Superbowl is a very big game.

I have no doubt that we whip the Hawks this saturday, but don't make yourself and everyone else here out to be a moron with posts like that.

now as for the hasselback part, I am with you there.;)

pot meet kettle, thinking we are going to whip them is as dumb as the other post

as for vegas, they don't lose money, we are 9 down because of the seatle's perfect home record, and the teams that do have the week off have a huge advantage on the other teams

Archived