Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Detroit is on my mind

SkinsHokieFan

I simply cannot help it, but I keep visualizing this team going to and winning the Superbowl this year

I keep hearing an announcer say "And Joe Gibbs has won his 4th Superbowl title with the Washington Redskins"

I see the confetti flying down and Portis accepting the MVP trophy for the game

Can you guys feel it? Even though we still haven't beaten Seattle I feel it

i hear you, but not this year, indy is too good, the only chance we would have winning the superbowl would be to have the colts lose to someone else. getting TO the superbowl is another thing! i think the superbowl is within our sights!

To be honest, I can't ever see the Redskins getting to the Superbowl and losing

The thought will not cross my mind

To be honest, I can't ever see the Redskins getting to the Superbowl and losing

The thought will not cross my mind

Man, I'm just glad to hear someone being positive. We win our first playoff game in six years, and all I've heard is how bad our offense is. This is not an original thought but, "good teams find a way to win." Period.

I certainly can visulaize it...but in no way do I feel it...at least not yet. Let's please get past Seattle before we start talking SB. Because right now it's useless. IF we get to the NFC Championship game..we can at least start tinkering with the notion of SB...but not until then.

:seahawksu

Detroit is on my mind too. I can just imagine how great it would be to have all the announcers and analysits say that Joe Gibbs is the best coach in NFL history because he wont he superbowl 4 times with 4 different QBs, and he came back from a 12 year absence to a team that wasnt going anywhere and turned them around into Superbowl champs in 2 seasons. Also, the roller coaster season we had this year would make it sweeter. I believe we can do it, but first, we have to take it one game at a time. We have done 6 in a row, and now we have to make it 7 in a row. On to Seattle!!! HTTR

I simply cannot help it, but I keep visualizing this team going to and winning the Superbowl this year

I keep hearing an announcer say "And Joe Gibbs has won his 4th Superbowl title with the Washington Redskins"

I see the confetti flying down and Portis accepting the MVP trophy for the game

Can you guys feel it? Even though we still haven't beaten Seattle I feel it

Just curious, How did we do in the Seattle game?

:D

I feel it too, but I'm deathly afraid we're going to come up short not because of the D, the O-line or even the playcalling (and definitely not Moss or Portis.)

*cough*

Anyways, I think we can win it all, which is why the Skins coming to Seattle is obviously a sign from God.

I've got a Mission from God and when I complete His Command, the Skins will advance to the NFC Title game and beyond.

Archived