Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Using Accurate Thread Titles

Tarhog

Well, I suppose by now skinfan13 is on naptime or something. Dang, it isn't that hard! Read the rules, look around a bit to see what's going on, and then get involved.

After a gentle nudge and then a not-so-gentle nudge, reading his post #20 was like watching someone fall face-first into the mud in slow motion. Note to self -- take hints, especially when they're being given by mods.

Perhaps one day you'll understand 'tone', because you clearly don't get 'it'. Perhaps not.
hey TK maybe you can tell that im not that happy, all i guess i want to say is that i get it, enough said and all i wanted was to give out an idea about the many threads poping up, you know help curb the problem started rather than to ignore the way things work and continue to contribute to it, and all you do is come and attack me becuase on the first day i was stupid and didn't understand stuff. what kind of Mod takes a perfectly harmless sugestion and throws it back in someones face?

i ask you this becuase you say i need to learn about "tone", does this sound disrespectful to anyone?

i suppose, yet the clutterinmg gets to some people, the good threads started don't get seen and vanish too quickly becuase there are 4 new threads every second... there need to be a per day limit on thread postings or something like that. or only people with like 500 posts can start threads or proportioned threads per day to post numbers like 1 thread a day for 50-100 posts or 2 a day for 200 posts. or even a mandatory 50 posts before you can start a new thread so people only start threads when its a good topic? just a coule ideas, what do the moderaters reading this think? any feedback?
and thats word for word. is that disrespectful? you took it and threw it in my face, thats why i got angry

so why can't we all just get along? we're all skins fans on home turf, so lets all relax and do a little:dj: about our big win ok?

from above=

you know help curb the problem started rather than to ignore the way things work and continue to contribute to it,
unless of course you'd rather i go back to my old ways of posting threads like no tomorrow?;) , or we can all just sit back and be cool:cheers:

Perhaps one day you'll understand 'tone', because you clearly don't get 'it'. Perhaps not.

:applause:

Now see, if I had pointed that out, I'd be called a disrespectful prick. :)

:laugh:

please read the posts TK, above

I am sure that he already has and probably just decided to leave you alone for now. You know you don't always have to start a thread just to get your point out. You can be a little more creative. :2cents:

OMG TK I am so very impressed with your reserve here, honestly. I went to pg 3 so expecting to see, well you know, one of THOSE posts, those ones I save just because they are so, hmmmm, how should I put it? Artful? Brutally direct in a way that deserves display?

13? Can't you tell you're sucking around for a burst of friendly fire? Seriously.... I mean dayum, can't you tell?

from above= unless of course you'd rather i go back to my old ways of posting threads like no tomorrow?;) , or we can all just sit back and be cool:cheers:
:doh: You remind me of people who think it's funny to tell bomb jokes in airports. Get a clue -- don't bait the mods, don't taunt the mods, don't tempt the mods, don't give them any veiled threats, and DON'T tell them how to run their board. Read the rules, follow the rules, and you'll get along fine.

BUMP!!!!!!!! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION.

Blondie

You don't look lost anymore Blondie :laugh: You have become a leader on this board and quite an addition these last few years.

The most annoying matter I see on this board is; when someone is citing a quote, they don't edit the quote to remove all but what they want to point out and make a response to.

Instead, we are forced to scroll down thru this entire thing to see the particular topic of the post they have quoted, then their response. :doh: It makes my hair hurt :laugh:

I know this has been talked about in other threads, but still...........

You don't look lost anymore Blondie :laugh: You have become a leader on this board and quite an addition these last few years.

Thank you very much.

If you recall, being the first woman on this board.......a lot of the guys thought I was just "some chick." Little did they know!!! :laugh: :laugh:

It has been quite a ride!

Blondie

Archived