Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whatever the outcome, we had a good season

Slateman

I gotta say, I've loved this season. It has far exceeded my expectations. I was merely hoping for a a .500 season. The fact that we not only made the playoffs, but won in them, just far exceded any hopes I had for the Skins.

Its nice to see a winning season :)

We made it the farthest from our division. If you asked ANY sports columnist except for Joe Theismann of course, which NFC East team would still be playing Jan. 14th they would ALL answer the Eagles. Maybe a few Dallas. Not even a few Giants, and NOBODY and I mean not even local writers that are biased would have said with a straight face (once again except Joey T) that the Redskins will make it the fartherst from the NFC East. Thats good for me. Heres my priority list this season: Beat Dallas twice: check, Beat Philly twice: check, Beat Giants twice: half check :( ,go .500 or better: check, get a spot in the playoffs: check, win the NFC East: no check, win a 1st round bye: no check, win wild card playoff game: check, win divisional:? win, win conference:? win superbowl:?

Basically I would have been happy with sweeping Dallas. Thats how good of a seaon this has been :)

Archived