Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jon Jansen: Psychic

Warhead36

I remember early on in the year after we beat Seattle, on Monday Night Live while discussing the game Jansen said something like "And we'll see them again later."

Then when we were at 5-6 Chick asked everyone if they were making the playoffs and Jansen emphatically said yes.

:cheers: Jansen

Yeah man, how can you not love Jansen. No disrespect to Samuels, but I thought it should've been Jansen going to the Pro Bowl. Dude is nailz, has a great attitude, loves being a Redskin, and played his *** off with two broken thumbs.

Yeah man, how can you not love Jansen. No disrespect to Samuels, but I thought it should've been Jansen going to the Pro Bowl. Dude is nailz, has a great attitude, loves being a Redskin, and played his *** off with two broken thumbs.

Is it just me or does Samuels seem to have a very hard time with Simeon Rice? That guy always seems to have really big games against us.

Is it just me or does Samuels seem to have a very hard time with Simeon Rice? That guy always seems to have really big games against us.

It's not just you, and it's not just Samuels. EVERYONE has a hard time with Simeon Rice. He's a GREAT player and great players make great plays, no matter who is going against them.

Remember, Rice had 1 sack on 21 passing plays. That means Samuel did his job on 20 plays(more like 18, as Rice disrupted things a few times). Both played well IMO.

Archived