Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MVP in Bucs game? Lavar, Wash, Daniels, Rogers?

BigDaveButz

Who is your MVP in the Tampa game? I say Lavar or Washington. Rogers also has to be considered for his tie game saving disruption of the possible Tampa TD late in the game. Lavar played great and I hope like heck that the skins bring him back next season. I think they will because I know Lavar wants to return as a Redskin. My MVP is Lavar Arrington.

washington!!!! he took the ball away from caddy and it ended up in ST's hand for a td which probably sealed our game today....then he had a interception at the end of the game to seal the win!!! he's the man!!!!

although gotta give griffin a honorable mention for tipping the ball for an int!

Lavar,but the whole D stepped it up,Joe salivating tipped ball to LA,carlos played the coverage pretty well,sean taylor another scoop and run..so pretty much everyone helped the entire defensive scheme to put players in position to make the highlight reel.Oh and i enjoyed seeing simms make that "come an get it" hand gesture to carlos..not like the D needed more encouragement to manhandle lil simms

Lavar is my MVP. Loved the interview at the end of the game. He was totally overwhelmed about being in the playoffs. His description of his interception "Don't screw it up, just catch it", and his "fumble", "I almost screwed it up", made him sound like a kid on Christmas morning. Fantastic- a real Redskin.

Archived