Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did the Defensive Huddle towards the end warm your heart???

The Full Monty

Did you see the way they all gathered? Those defensive players before the Bucs took over for the final drive???

They were all together embracing and and huddling tight in a circle, offering words of encouragement and letting each other that they will bring 110% to stop the game. Backs against the wall. The offense sputtering. They were tired and exhausted and defending a short field.

When I saw them on the sideline showing how much they cared about each other and the team, I knew they would carry the day.

Hail to the Redskins!!!

I also noticed that the DL personell got together as well... probably to say they were going to get to the QB come hell or high water. ALso... the linebacking crew got together with a coach and gameplanned a bit as well. Just a great defensive showing... one that rings of CHampionship character.

I noticed the huddle as well and as another poster stated, Marcus Washington was the guy who huddled them together. In addition to that, on the first play of the bucs final offensive possession, Washington was also the guy who stepped up and sealed the Bucs fate with the interception.

Marcus Washington has emerged as the leader of this defensive unit.

Archived