Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportsCenter: Galloway, "I know we can beat them"

Matador36

So you really attribute your 36-0 loss to the loss of Mr. Mara.

WOW, I guess you lost the Division to them because the Giants played the Saints at home?

Sorry, I don't buy "bulliten board material". It's not only overrated, it's non-existant.

Try passing Reading Comprehension and Spelling 101 before you post here again. When did I ever say anything about the attributing the loss to the Giants game to the death of the owner? I just said that they had that much more to play for in that game, dunce.

And "bulliten" board matgerial may not matter sometimes, but it's hardly "non-existant."

Is English your first language?

So you're saying that even tho the Redskins play at a high level, there's room to try harder.

They don't quite leave it all out on the field.

They don't go ALL the way.

They save a little bit if no one insults them.

Are you that dense???

If you have a raging forest fire that is rapidly spreading, do you pour water or gasoline on it??

There is plenty of motivation in the playoffs on both sides...ahh forget it. You obviously will NEVER get it.

1) Responding, especially as a flustered child, IS feeding the trolls.

2) Where did I question the integrity of your beloved Redskins?

3) On trac and runnin' full speed, well, I suppose I'm at full speed now cos' I have "bulliten board material?.

OK.

We'll take this slowly...

...so you can understand it.

1.) What part of a logical and detailed response can be compared to a flustered child? Please quote the line directly, as it will make it easier to prove that you're not the respectful troll you claim to be.

2.) Claiming that the Redskins play down to opponents, or have constant room for improvement based on trash talking, is disrespectful of the team. It means they have no integrity.

2a.) Maybe you just don't understand the word "integrity."

in·teg·ri·ty pron.jpg ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ibreve.gifn-tebreve.gifgprime.gifribreve.gif-temacr.gif)

n.

1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
  2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness.
  3. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=integrity

Hope that helps.

3.)What is "bulletin (check your spelling, because bulliten is not a word) board material" to you? I think you fail to understand the concept, as there is a defensive bulletin board where statements from opposing teams' offense are placed. You're not making that board. You're simply not important enough.

Have a great day, otherwise!:applause:

Are you that dense???

If you have a raging forest fire that is rapidly spreading, do you pour water or gasoline on it??

There is plenty of motivation in the playoffs on both sides...ahh forget it. You obviously will NEVER get it.

So you really believe that your defense leaves a littl;e extra for guys that "diss" them?

golden, your post makes no sense. Your really reaching for insults with the Reading Comprehension and Spelling 101 comments. But, if the coffers are bare, I suppose some will make things up as they go.

You're really not very good at this "exchange thing" but you'd have to actually read the entire conversation to get it.

It's OK cos' I'm pretty patient. Keep tryin' and I'll be here to help you thru the tough parts.

OK.

We'll take this slowly...

...so you can understand it.

1.) What part of a logical and detailed response can be compared to a flustered child? Please quote the line directly, as it will make it easier to prove that you're not the respectful troll you claim to be.

2.) Claiming that the Redskins play down to opponents, or have constant room for improvement based on trash talking, is disrespectful of the team. It means they have no integrity.

2a.) Maybe you just don't understand the word "integrity."

in·teg·ri·ty pron.jpg ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ibreve.gifn-tebreve.gifgprime.gifribreve.gif-temacr.gif)

n.

1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
  2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness.
  3. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=integrity

Hope that helps.

3.)What is "bulletin (check your spelling, because bulliten is not a word) board material" to you? I think you fail to understand the concept, as there is a defensive bulletin board where statements from opposing teams offense are placed. You're not making that board. You're simply not important enough.

Have a great day, otherwise!:applause:

WOW. Did you hear that? It was the sound of this discussion going right over your head.

You and golden are funny as all get out. I've not claimed that the Redskins play down to opponents, or have constant room for improvement.

When you suggest that your team will play better when an opponent disses them...that's what YOU'RE saying.

Good golly, I cannot believe that you cannot see this.

Clown shoes, that's cute.

one of the best qualities of Joe Gibbs' teams is the ability to learn from a loss to an opponent and use that information to beat them the next time around :)

I remember Denver fans crowing about beating the Skins 31-30 in Denver during the regular season and that didn't translate much into Super Bowl XXII did it? :D

We did not play Denver that year

So, you're saying that the Redskins don't try as hard if no one insults them?

Bulliten board material....you're kidding...right?

This is your first indicator that you have no clue what you're talking about. Which is why I'm not surprised that you're lost right now.

Your statement, the first line in your first post, is designed to be inflammitory by attempting to twist the words and intent of another poster. Hence, you're a disrespectful troll.

Apparently, you haven't been able to follow my statements about your attitude, nor about the actual use of a Bulletin Board. Before you talk about a discussion flying over somebody's head, be sure you've got a grasp on the conversation at hand.

And Clown Shoes is just as cute as "Sparky." Give an attitude, get an attitude. At 39, I'd have though you'd have learned that by now.

This is your first indicator that you have no clue what you're talking about. Which is why I'm not surprised that you're lost right now.

Your statement, the first line in your first post, is designed to be inflammitory by attempting to twist the words and intent of another poster. Hence, you're a disrespectful troll.

Apparently, you haven't been able to follow my statements about your attitude, nor about the actual use of a Bulletin Board. Before you talk about a discussion flying over somebody's head, be sure you've got a grasp on the conversation at hand.

And Clown Shoes is just as cute as "Sparky." Give an attitude, get an attitude. At 39, I'd have though you'd have learned that by now.

Mikey stoppit. You're embarrassing yourself bro.

1st off, of course I was trying to get a rise outta the crew who believes in BBM(I'm tired of typing the whole thing)

I'm not trying to twist words, I'm trying to put words in the mouths of BBM advocates.

If you think that your team plays better when the have some smack on the BB, they must leave something in the locker room when the BB is smack-free...

GET IT YET?

Also notice, the "quote" you just copied....I asked a question, I didn't make a statement.

BTW, Sparky is way better than Clown Shoes. That said, I agree, Clown Shoes isn't too bad, it's kinda growing on me.

OK, I'll assume that you're new to this and try and help you out.

1) Responding, especially as a flustered child, IS feeding the trolls.

2) Where did I question the integrity of your beloved Redskins?

3) On trac and runnin' full speed, well, I suppose I'm at full speed now cos' I have "bulliten board material?.

Arrowhead,

WTF was that jibberish?

BTW, I'm no Buc's fan!

Okay Browneye, so you're a fan of some team other than the Washington Redskins, so I'll help YOU out:

1) It's obvious you have nothing of value to offer this fan site.

2) Find something more productive to do. I'm sure your parents would love it if you cleaned your room and maybe paid some rent from time to time.

3) You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

grudencagney16nx.gifgrudenpunchingoutgibbs1ha.jpg

41 year old looser with way too much time on his hand.. listen up susage smuggler, for 5 weeks we have had turd burglars just like you showing up here and talking tough.. After we handed them their asses they never came back.. You are just another casualty of war coming today because your fat ass wont be back to take your punishment!! Please STFU you are breathing valuable air.

"alligator arms" is part of a more serious disease that effects more and more NFL receivers each and every year. It's called "Taylorphobia" or "Seanitis". Joey Galloway is showing the first signs of this dreaded disease.

Actually, the real terminology for the condition is called "Arachnophobia" (fear of spiders, i.e. Sean "the Tarantula" Taylor)

Okay Browneye, so you're a fan of some team other than the Washington Redskins, so I'll help YOU out:

1) It's obvious you have nothing of value to offer this fan site.

2) Find something more productive to do. I'm sure your parents would love it if you cleaned your room and maybe paid some rent from time to time.

3) You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

1) I'm entertaining as heck.

2)Mom cleans my room for me, I don't have to pay rent. Mamma's boys are the most loved people of all.

3)Well, that just hurts all over. Mamma just read this and she says I am in fact a beautiful snowflake. Unique in most every way.

BTW, I do have brown eyes, are you hitting on me?

Mikey stoppit. You're embarrassing yourself bro.

1st off, of course I was trying to get a rise outta the crew who believes in BBM(I'm tired of typing the whole thing)

I'm not trying to twist words, I'm trying to put words in the mouths of BBM advocates.

If you think that your team plays better when the have some smack on the BB, they must leave something in the locker room when the BB is smack-free...

GET IT YET?

Also notice, the "quote" you just copied....I asked a question, I didn't make a statement.

BTW, Sparky is way better than Clown Shoes. That said, I agree, Clown Shoes isn't too bad, it's kinda growing on me.

:jerk: :stfu: already.

Now that is funny.................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :doh:

Ok Caddy, I've read your ridiculous posts and kept my mouth shut for the most part. However, you're a fan of the NFL. You can't expect me to believe that you can't admit that Joe Gibbs IS one of the greatest coaches in the NFL right now; I can understand coming here and causing a little havoc on the Redskins' message board. Hell, we all do that. But to laugh at a statement eluding to the fact that Joe Gibbs is one of the greatest coaches to ever coach in the NFL is ludicrouse and ignorant.

I would suspect you're probably a little nervous about this game. I suspect that this venting and childish behavior is a way of avoiding the fear that your team MAY have a good chance of losing to the Redskins this afternoon.

Good luck. May the best team win.

Bring it on Joey! Guess you forgot Sean Taylor didn't play first time around you Check yourself.

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "sh!t, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

GET IT YET?

What I "get" is that you're not getting the attention you desire by being a worthwhile contributor, either as a fan or opponent. Because of that, you are trying to bladerun the limits of being a troll, and are attempting to be inflammitory and aggrivating without drawing the attention of site moderators.

Trying to put words into somebody else's mouth is inflammitory behavior. Thanks for admitting that. The inference you make (the one I'm supposed to "get") is designed only to create undue friction solely for trolling purposes.

Inference, is drawing conclusions that are not explicit in what is said.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=infer

To give a recent social example, making a statement like "You have to wonder about people who see Brokeback Mountain..." infers that people who went to see that movie are homosexual. It was never said outright, much like you never said outright that the Redskins play weaker when there's no smack talk. It's inferred, and distastefully so.

Find another site to troll, out of your "claimed" respect for the Redskins.

Archived