Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportsCenter: Galloway, "I know we can beat them"

Matador36

Don't think I'd be giving our defense bulletin board material Mr. Galloway. Especially if Sean Taylor and Cornelius Griffin are reading it.

Can't wait to see Taylor hit Galloway and give him "alligator arms" for the rest of the game. :point2sky:

Those 2 cant read......Grandpa Gibbs will have to read it to them!!!!!:laugh:

Don't think I'd be giving our defense bulletin board material Mr. Galloway. Especially if Sean Taylor and Cornelius Griffin are reading it.

Can't wait to see Taylor hit Galloway and give him "alligator arms" for the rest of the game. :point2sky:

"alligator arms" is part of a more serious disease that effects more and more NFL receivers each and every year. It's called "Taylorphobia" or "Seanitis". Joey Galloway is showing the first signs of this dreaded disease.

one of the best qualities of Joe Gibbs' teams is the ability to learn from a loss to an opponent and use that information to beat them the next time around :)

I remember Denver fans crowing about beating the Skins 31-30 in Denver during the regular season and that didn't translate much into Super Bowl XXII did it? :D

Those 2 cant read......Grandpa Gibbs will have to read it to them!!!!!:laugh:

Nice signature, cupcake.

I did a little Jacked Up research. Here's what I found:

Tampa made six JU appearances. On 2 occasions, they were delivering hits (Jets and Panthers game). On 4 occasions, they were receiving hits (Lions, Jets, Panthers and Bears games). Oh, and two of those (Lions and Jets), your defensive player was getting put on his ass by the other team's RB.

Washington made 5 appearances. On 1 occasion, they were receiving hits (Dallas). On 4 occasions, they were delivering hits (Broncos, Raiders, Cardinals and Dallas). 3 of the 4 were delivered by Sean Taylor, and 2 of those were the hit of the week.

Did you know that ST wasn't in the last game?

He's in this one.

Were I a true Bucs fan, I'd be praying hard for the health of Joey Galloway.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Sportcenter just flashed a stat that listed the top 5 post season winning percentages of all time. Belichek, Lombardi, then Gibbs for the top 3. I don't remember the 4th or 5th, but Jon Gruden wasn't on the list.

Gee, I guess they just left him off by accident, huh? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:doh: Bucs fans...

I would conceed that they "could" beat the redskins... 7 games out of 10 I give it to Gibbs and the Dirt Bags running over the so called number one defense.

The so called experts referring to the Bucs D as number 1 is far from the truth. There are several Ds better than the Bucs', and the Bears actually have the number 1 D.

one of the best qualities of Joe Gibbs' teams is the ability to learn from a loss to an opponent and use that information to beat them the next time around :)

I remember Denver fans crowing about beating the Skins 31-30 in Denver during the regular season and that didn't translate much into Super Bowl XXII did it? :D

bulldog, there was also controversy (fumble I think it was) that surrounded that 31-30 loss in Denver and the game led to the dismissal of one Max Zendejas. He stunk so bad that game, missing an extra point and chip shot FG, that Sam Huff later named one of his mules Max. :laugh:

Archived