Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportsCenter: Galloway, "I know we can beat them"

Matador36

What I "get" is that you're not getting the attention you desire by being a worthwhile contributor, either as a fan or opponent. Because of that, you are trying to bladerun the limits of being a troll, and are attempting to be inflammitory and aggrivating without drawing the attention of site moderators.

Trying to put words into somebody else's mouth is inflammitory behavior. Thanks for admitting that. The inference you make (the one I'm supposed to "get") is designed only to create undue friction solely for trolling purposes.

Inference, is drawing conclusions that are not explicit in what is said.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=infer

To give a recent social example, making a statement like "You have to wonder about people who see Brokeback Mountain..." infers that people who went to see that movie are homosexual. It was never said outright, much like you never said outright that the Redskins play weaker when there's no smack talk. It's inferred, and distastefully so.

Find another site to troll, out of your "claimed" respect for the Redskins.

Still missin' the point. And now you're delusional.

"bladerun the limits of being a troll" are you serious?

"attempting to be inflammitory and aggrivating without drawing the attention of site moderators." really?

Dude, you're really making much more of this than needs to be made.

I made a couple of remarks regarding Diesels remarks about BBM. The rest of this is your imagination. And you do have an active imagination.

Carry on.

Don't think I'd be giving our defense bulletin board material Mr. Galloway. Especially if Sean Taylor and Cornelius Griffin are reading it.

Can't wait to see Taylor hit Galloway and give him "alligator arms" for the rest of the game. :point2sky:

AMEN!!! Exactly what I was thinking. Just keep talkin' dude, just keep talkin'. ST's gonna getcha! ST's gonna getcha! :helmet: :point2sky

I hope most Skin fans can spell better than you. It's spelled "Loser".

As far as the english less goes, you are welcome. No thanks needed.

Looks like that Gruden/Cagney thing struck a nerve. :laugh:

Wow you caught my typo..you are amazing and no, your stupid comments dont bother me, its just too much for a 41 year old to be trolling on our forums aint it? You have to have a life? Maybe go to the game and support your team? Oh wait you sold your tickets to a Redskin fan probably!! ;)

Get a life dbag.

Carry on.

You're like the little brat in the back seat with his hand in his sister's face screaming "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you!" While technically correct, you're still doing what you're doing to create a problem.

If you can't hang with the debate, then bow out. Interesting to note that you've failed to answer many of the questions I've asked, and have resorted to making statements with no backing or basis in fact.

I think I will carry on, since you're apparently ready to stop here.

Enjoy the game.

I hope most Skin fans can spell better than you. It's spelled "Loser".

As far as the english less goes, you are welcome. No thanks needed.

Looks like that Gruden/Cagney thing struck a nerve. :laugh:

Most Redskins fans can spell well enough to hold down jobs that pay well enough to buy a sizable chunk of seating at Raymond James Stadium today, myself included. Perhaps your affinity to harp on the correct spelling of "loser" speaks volumes about how things worked out or didn't work out for you in life. Either way, exact what small satisfaction that you can whilst you troll if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Wow you caught my typo..

Well, I'm glad to hear it was a typo. I was getting a little worried about the education system up there in DC. There's no need for all the personal insults. That only displays insecurity on your part.

Here's hoping for a great game with no injuries!

Go Bucs!

You're like the little brat in the back seat with his hand in his sister's face screaming "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you!" While technically correct, you're still doing what you're doing to create a problem.

If you can't hang with the debate, then bow out. Interesting to note that you've failed to answer many of the questions I've asked, and have resorted to making statements with no backing or basis in fact.

I think I will carry on, since you're apparently ready to stop here.

Enjoy the game.

Please post any and all questions, I've debunked everything that you've said and you're back to being flustered.

BTW, what debate?

I don't believe in BBM because, as stated ad nausium, I think believeing such means that they play better with it, and I have a hard time ...nevermind, you're more interested in trying to find insults where they don't exist.

I hope the games are all great!

I was just looking at next year schedule and we play at Tampa Bay again next year. That will be the fifth time in 4 straight years the Skins and Bucs play. I am being to hate Tampa almost as much as the Cowgirls. Anyone else feel this way? Maybe they can change the name of The Ship to Fedex South.

Well, I'm glad to hear it was a typo. I was getting a little worried about the education system up there in DC. There's no need for all the personal insults. That only displays insecurity on your part.

Here's hoping for a great game with no injuries!

Go Bucs!

You are a troll, those are not personal insults they are exactly what you are!! Honestly, take a minute and think of what you are doing.. you are on ES and trolling our forums!! Insecurity? Not at all, I think you might be the insecure one, being here and sticking your little pecker into our conversations.. If this was in person, 1st I would smack the hell out of you then buy you a beer :D

I will cheer to a game with no injuries though :cheers:

P.S. the education system is fine here but I am sure that the homeless here make more money than a tampa resident does.. heck I think some of the homeless people made the trip to watch the game ;)

Please post any and all questions, I've debunked everything that you've said and you're back to being flustered.
1.) How is not answering your question feeding you?

2.) How is questioning the integrity of a team respecting them?

3.) What part of a logical and detailed response can be compared to a flustered child? Please quote the line directly, as it will make it easier to prove that you're not the respectful troll you claim to be.

Get over yourself. You've not answered a single question, yet continue (through your lack of understanding) to think I'm flustered. I've not seen, nor participated in a flail-ex, in a long, long time. Your inability to focus on individual points has made this a gigantic waste of time.

Matter of fact, don't bother responding to this post with the answers. I'm tired of reading your drivel. Makes my eyes want to vomit.

Again, if you really respected the Redskins, you'd not be here stirring things up with ES members. We know you're lying to us, but at least be honest with yourself.

Bye.

So you really attribute your 36-0 loss to the loss of Mr. Mara.

WOW, I guess you lost the Division to them because the Giants played the Saints at home?

Sorry, I don't buy "bulliten board material". It's not only overrated, it's non-existant.

I use to feel that way too...why would anyone need extra hype to get ready...but since players and coaches adhere to it you gotta respect it...also picture this youre about to fight for the world title youve always wanted the title so there is no need for anyone to pump you up..as your opponent enters the ring he looks at your mom and says...what you looking at *****...and spits in your wifes direction..do you think you might have a little bit more of a motivation to thrash the guy?

I love how these bucs fans that r grown men have nothing better to do then to sit in front on the comp on sat afternoon and start internet fights. sounds like they are a bunch of e-cool guys, yet real life hosers to me. I'm sure the refresh button on your keyboard is gettin a lil weared out

HTTR

Joey Galloway: 5-11; 197

Sean Taylor: 6-3; 230

What was Joey Galloway thinking? I can't believe these Bucs fans are insulting the intellegence of Taylor and Griffin when Galloway couldn't keep his mouth shut for a week to avoid giving the hardest hitter in the NFL some bulletin board material. What is wrong with Joey Galloway. If I were an offensive player on the Bucs, I'd be pissed at Galloway.

Keep an eye on Sean Taylor today. He'll be standing over the Buccaneers player who isn't breathing.

Archived