Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar looked psyched

warrentonboy

I watched the local news last night of the Skins arriving in Tampa. I saw LaVar walking by and he was pretty pumped. Good to see that. Hope he is pumped on the field!

Hail to them Skins!!

I noticed the same exact thing, Did you see him when Washington was getting interviewed? He looks very focused and completely jacked up. Hopefully he saves some of his energy for the game.

I think Penn State beating Florida in triple OT in the Orange Bowl helped pump him up as well!!!!!! Ironic how it was his alma mater beating a FL team ...same week Skins on their way to Tampa to beat that FL team in the playoffs!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

OMG SIX HOURS. THis day is like a week long already.

They all looked ready for battle.

I don;t thnk Lavar looked any different or more ready than any other player.

Blondie

Oh give us Lavar fans our moment. I'm just kidding. I am sure he is as geeked as all the rest of em.

Did anyone see the interview with Sean Taylor that Lindsey Czarniak did on channel 4. He is so focused it is ridiculous. He is going to kill Alex Smith today.

Lets hope lavar can make the game breaking plays today that we all know he is capable of. In my opinion a breakout game from Lavar today, and all of the drama would be forgiven!

Totally agree. He's had a very strange season... but imagine, in the playoffs, if he posted a team leading sacks, tackles, fumles, an INT, a defensive TD? All would be forgiven im sure, and the fans would love it!!!

Now is a good time for him to do all that he's capable of... and some of us have forgotten.

Go team... this is now the time to shine and have fun!

I dont know what anybody is worried about....the run will be stumped and Simms will look just as young as he is...repeatedly gettin up off the ground...we beat this team already this year(IMO) when we were slackin on D and Gibbs hadnt even opened up the playbook yet...we're gonna see plays today nobody has seen...Joe got alot up his sleeve....TRUST AND BELIEVE!!!

LETS GO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived