Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goooo Mousecaners!!!/HTTR (Merged troll smack)

CADDY24

Well well well here they are, but just think, he will be goin to bed sad tomorrow crying like a little girl. Ya got something to say u Flordia sissy, ya say it to my face.

Jeez, probably a 85 year old retired person, after all, FLORDIA IS WHERE AMERICA GOES TO DIE!!!

Take off those pewter colored glasses...

If you don't realize that was a TD, you obviously don't understand the rules. That's ok, everyone has to learn the game before they completely understand. Keep watching, you'll eventually understand the NFL.

If you don't realize that was a TD, you obviously don't understand the rules. That's ok, everyone has to learn the game before they completely understand. Keep watching, you'll eventually understand the NFL.

I know the rules perfectly well. What I don't understand are blind homers like yourself who LIE and claim something when everyone with two eyes can see the opposite.

You guys like to post pics AFTER he was pushed back. The fact is that he crossed the plane of the goal line before he was pushed back. This picture proves it. You guys need to quit whining.

thetruth14di.jpg

:wtf: are you circling, it ain't the ball, the ball never left his hip

3dcb5e31.jpg

uh guess again... that is the FARTHEST POINT IN THE CLIP, see unlike you, I don't have to fake anything, the truth says it all, elbow is not the ball breaking the plane he came up short, not to mention, the Skins weren't offside on the block either

Not true. This is a print screen from the video. This is before he has hit the ground.

What is your explanation or the seemingly transparent arm that is over a yard long?

Palease!

Are you really saying that you feel this is a legit picture? You are either a liar who photoshoped it yourself or have such diminished mental capacity that you think it's real! either way you sir, are funny!

What is your explanation or the seemingly transparent arm that is over a yard long?

Palease!

Are you really saying that you feel this is a legit picture? You are either a liar who photoshoped it yourself or have such diminished mental capacity that you think it's real! either way you sir, are funny!

LOL...Obviously it's a fake. The troll was just saying that the picture came from video of the game.

Palease!

You aren't exactly the second coming of Einstein are you? Of course that one with his arm stretched out is a joke. I am talking about this picture.

thetruth14di.jpg

That, my friends, is a score.

You aren't exactly the second coming of Einstein are you? Of course that one with his arm stretched out is a joke. I am talking about this picture.

thetruth14di.jpg

Maybe if you had actually circled the ball, then my obviously feeble mind in contrast to your vast intellect, would have understood.

thetruth14di.jpg

exact same image lightened up, to show where the ball really is

3dcb5e31.jpg

a2247673.png

that my whatever is NOT a score

Archived