Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No matter what happens, THANKS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR!

dotrippin

I agree no matter how it turns out the rest of the way this season was a huge success considering that everyone was predicted them to finish last in the division this says a lot about the team if they do not get to where I feel they can get to and that is the superbowl of course I would be disappointed but I will still be proud of them what they accomplished this season they prove the nay sayers wrong :cheers: but with that saying they came too far to go one and done so let's kick some Bucs a**

also a big thanks to all those who help run extreme skins!!! This has been the most fun watching the redskins I've had since the last superbowl... probably even better. Everyone at this site helps me make it throught to the next week's game! Go Skins! Flatten Alstott!

It will be an amazing year after we win the Superbowl. Joe Gibbs doesn't accept mediocrity and neither should the fans. Anything short of a Superbowl win is a failed season. Granted it will be a failed season that can be built upon, but a failure nevertheless.

A lot of close games, some low points, more highs, hearing once Gibbs doubting fairweathers giving him his props now. This has been awesome. But lets do this thing on sat. We are going to give it to the bucs so bad, Gruden will flip out chucky style and stab Derrick Brooks.

HAIL!

Yeah i agree...regardless of the outcome on Sat. it has been an awesome ride this year...the most memorable Redskins seasons since 1991. We swept Dallas and Philly and managed to set some Redskins offensive records. It makes the anticipation for next year crazy....off the charts. I still believe we can do great things this year....next year should be more of the same.

Win, lose or draw.....Hail To The Redskins!!!!

Same post I wanted to make...

THANK YOU REDSKINS!!!!

I yelled...I screamed... I cried (for joy)... GREAT YEAR!!!!

No matter what happens from here... I will be happy going into the off season (a hell of a lot happier after we win the Super Bowl!!!) and looking forward to next year!!

HTTR!!!!!

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I told my wife just before the Philly gme last week, "You know if they lose in the playoffs...I won't exactly be devestated. I just want them to get in this year...so all those idiot naysayers who called us a sham or we weren't going to the playoffs have to either admit they were wrong or just shut-up ."

This year has been one of the best I have ever experienced as a Redskins fan and one thing is for sure...it was never boring.

Archived